Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
Looks like I should finally use this. xD Could you add me to the pinglist?
Looks like I should finally use this. xD Could you add me to the pinglist?
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Coolkid
@DeepflowManah
@Delight
@Hihamburger
@KaidaHime
@Snakefeather

Had a pricing update.
@Coolkid
@DeepflowManah
@Delight
@Hihamburger
@KaidaHime
@Snakefeather

Had a pricing update.
May I be added to the ping list? This looks like it will be very useful~
May I be added to the ping list? This looks like it will be very useful~
@Culex This is really really awesome and perfect for me, who has been trying to organize her hoard for a while uvu

This isn't an error but a question. How do we input multiple items of apparel on one dragon? Commas didn't work so I was wondering what the correct format is! :)
@Culex This is really really awesome and perfect for me, who has been trying to organize her hoard for a while uvu

This isn't an error but a question. How do we input multiple items of apparel on one dragon? Commas didn't work so I was wondering what the correct format is! :)
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty
Type in the first apparel, then tab twice to the next big box (the tiny boxes being error correction), then type in the second, tab twice, etc. :) There's enough slots for as much apparel as you can fit on.
@orlesianbeauty
Type in the first apparel, then tab twice to the next big box (the tiny boxes being error correction), then type in the second, tab twice, etc. :) There's enough slots for as much apparel as you can fit on.
@Culex
Ahh got it. That makes much more sense. Thank you!
@Culex
Ahh got it. That makes much more sense. Thank you!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@Coolkid
@DeepflowManah
@Delight
@Hihamburger
@KaidaHime
@MamaSheepy
@Snakefeather

Today's updates are added in; no pricing update however because I am VERY overworked this moment; maybe every Sunday I'll run through though.
@Coolkid
@DeepflowManah
@Delight
@Hihamburger
@KaidaHime
@MamaSheepy
@Snakefeather

Today's updates are added in; no pricing update however because I am VERY overworked this moment; maybe every Sunday I'll run through though.
@Culex - Thank you, and no worries! Hope you're able to find some time to relax throughout your busy-ness :)
@Culex - Thank you, and no worries! Hope you're able to find some time to relax throughout your busy-ness :)
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
You are not allowed to overwork yourself, Culex! Do take time for yourself. Thank you for the work you've given us.
You are not allowed to overwork yourself, Culex! Do take time for yourself. Thank you for the work you've given us.
@Culex

Might I be added to the pinglist for updates, please?
@Culex

Might I be added to the pinglist for updates, please?
Bookend_Left.pngSpring_Gems_s.pngSpring_Bath_s.pngSpring_Candle_s.pngSpring_Vase_s.pngSpring_Insence_s.pngSpring_Soap_s.pngSpring_Towel_s.pngBookend_Right.png
SpringsSong, not SpringSong
She/Her/Hers
Eternal Spring Leveling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102