Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5
@RedTailedHawk
I pinged them when I outbidded but feel free to ping again just in case they didn't see.
@RedTailedHawk
I pinged them when I outbidded but feel free to ping again just in case they didn't see.
@RedTailedHawk Ah... If I bid when it had technically closed, consider it withdrawn, if that's ok?
@RedTailedHawk Ah... If I bid when it had technically closed, consider it withdrawn, if that's ok?
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix - Oh, no, you had your bid in on time. I was just asking if you were alright with me pinging the one you had outbid, as I wasn't on to monitor the last hours of the auction. The fault of this situation is completely mine.

By all means and legality, you were the highest bidder for Mo when the auction ended last night before rollover. What I was inquiring about when I pinged you was if you were comfortable/willing to allow the previous bidder a chance to counter. i didnt want to act without your consent, as typical rules would have you the winner.
@Fenix - Oh, no, you had your bid in on time. I was just asking if you were alright with me pinging the one you had outbid, as I wasn't on to monitor the last hours of the auction. The fault of this situation is completely mine.

By all means and legality, you were the highest bidder for Mo when the auction ended last night before rollover. What I was inquiring about when I pinged you was if you were comfortable/willing to allow the previous bidder a chance to counter. i didnt want to act without your consent, as typical rules would have you the winner.
@RedTailedHawk Oh - my bad, sorry about that. By all means go for it! I don't mind giving them a chance to counter bid ^^;
@RedTailedHawk Oh - my bad, sorry about that. By all means go for it! I don't mind giving them a chance to counter bid ^^;
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@Fenix - It's A-Okay! I should have been more clear in my original message!

@dracoon - You have been outbid on Mo. Please respond within 12 hours of this post if you have a counter bid, and notify Fenix as well as myself.

In the event of a Counter, Fenix, Mo's auction will continue between the two of you until someone backs out.

@Gimeurcookie -
Actually i don't need to! My list shows you were the original bidder on Feodor, anguish out bid you, you rebid, and no counter was made before the auction ended. Feodor is rightfully yours, and i apologize for the confusion and goof! Feel free to send a crossroads for him when you're ready. ^^;

@Mackledaddy -
The auction for Illiad has ended, you are the highest bidder. Please send a CR request for him at your convenience.
@Fenix - It's A-Okay! I should have been more clear in my original message!

@dracoon - You have been outbid on Mo. Please respond within 12 hours of this post if you have a counter bid, and notify Fenix as well as myself.

In the event of a Counter, Fenix, Mo's auction will continue between the two of you until someone backs out.

@Gimeurcookie -
Actually i don't need to! My list shows you were the original bidder on Feodor, anguish out bid you, you rebid, and no counter was made before the auction ended. Feodor is rightfully yours, and i apologize for the confusion and goof! Feel free to send a crossroads for him when you're ready. ^^;

@Mackledaddy -
The auction for Illiad has ended, you are the highest bidder. Please send a CR request for him at your convenience.
@Fenix - Congrats! No counterbid has been made on Mo, and time is up! Send a crossroads for him when you're ready. :)

This is the last call for all dragons on sale. They'll be gone at the end of tonight one way or another! I'm lair-locked and they need to go! Will haggle on sale prices. It's a great deal on nice, old dragons!
@Fenix - Congrats! No counterbid has been made on Mo, and time is up! Send a crossroads for him when you're ready. :)

This is the last call for all dragons on sale. They'll be gone at the end of tonight one way or another! I'm lair-locked and they need to go! Will haggle on sale prices. It's a great deal on nice, old dragons!
@Mackledaddy - Please send your CR for Iliad.
@Mackledaddy - Please send your CR for Iliad.
@Mackledaddy - Please send a crossroads for Iliad, the dragon you bid on and won. I won't hold him forever, I'm sorry to say. If you no longer want him, please let me know.
@Mackledaddy - Please send a crossroads for Iliad, the dragon you bid on and won. I won't hold him forever, I'm sorry to say. If you no longer want him, please let me know.
1 2 3 4 5