Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar Similarities
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I change my avi a lot, but it usually goes back to Celeste, my current avi. I've seen people with similar avis, but never exactly the same as Celeste.
I change my avi a lot, but it usually goes back to Celeste, my current avi. I've seen people with similar avis, but never exactly the same as Celeste.
jCVhFoZ.gif
my avatar dragon has a custom accent :^)
my avatar dragon has a custom accent :^)
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
@Kalideoscope Yooo, I'm down! IT WILL BE THE BEST CLUB EVER. A lot of us have sky primaries, actually...and @Tatimitzi's Seren is a sky/caribbean just like my Azalea, too! XD Well, they say great minds think alike. :3
@Kalideoscope Yooo, I'm down! IT WILL BE THE BEST CLUB EVER. A lot of us have sky primaries, actually...and @Tatimitzi's Seren is a sky/caribbean just like my Azalea, too! XD Well, they say great minds think alike. :3
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie
Yeah :D
Maybe we should breed all our progens and create a master race of blue female fae avatars!
Imagine it!
@ChristianCutie
Yeah :D
Maybe we should breed all our progens and create a master race of blue female fae avatars!
Imagine it!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope If our progens could leave our lairs, that would be awesome! Flight Rising would bow before us! XD
@Kalideoscope If our progens could leave our lairs, that would be awesome! Flight Rising would bow before us! XD
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie
I CAN IMAGINE IT NOW
EVEN THE DEITIES WOULD BOW BEFORE
THE SOMETIMES-WATER BLUE-RANGE USUALLY FEMALE FAE AVATARSSSS
@ChristianCutie
I CAN IMAGINE IT NOW
EVEN THE DEITIES WOULD BOW BEFORE
THE SOMETIMES-WATER BLUE-RANGE USUALLY FEMALE FAE AVATARSSSS
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Yeah, it's happened to me twice!

Although one was intentional because me and a fellow windy, Xeka wanted to cause some confusion because we have, or had very similar usernames. We changed our avatar dragons to green male wildclaws and another fellow windy did think that we were one person talking to themselves. I've not seen Xeka around the wind forums lately so I don't know if they've changed their name or stopped playing *shrug*

The other instance was by complete chance, someone else had an azure primary female nature noc wearing a sky blue fillet as their avatar, and my avatar at the time was also a female azure nature noc with the same apparel.
Yeah, it's happened to me twice!

Although one was intentional because me and a fellow windy, Xeka wanted to cause some confusion because we have, or had very similar usernames. We changed our avatar dragons to green male wildclaws and another fellow windy did think that we were one person talking to themselves. I've not seen Xeka around the wind forums lately so I don't know if they've changed their name or stopped playing *shrug*

The other instance was by complete chance, someone else had an azure primary female nature noc wearing a sky blue fillet as their avatar, and my avatar at the time was also a female azure nature noc with the same apparel.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
@Kalideoscope [img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/37238361.jpg[/img]
@Kalideoscope

37238361.jpg
A lot of people were using the same skin as me right after it came out last Brightshine Jubilee. I had several double-take moments back then! XD It's not popular anymore, though, and now I've dressed up Athon with a bunch of apparel, so that probably won't happen again.
A lot of people were using the same skin as me right after it came out last Brightshine Jubilee. I had several double-take moments back then! XD It's not popular anymore, though, and now I've dressed up Athon with a bunch of apparel, so that probably won't happen again.
[quote name="Kalideoscope" date="2015-02-28 10:55:23"]@Squidragon Oh, uh... I think I contribute the that problem, as I often have my progen as my avatar, and... She's a blue-range female Fae. We should make a club. "[/quote] My girl is my progen too! Woo club
Kalideoscope wrote on 2015-02-28 10:55:23:
@Squidragon
Oh, uh...
I think I contribute the that problem, as I often have my progen as my avatar, and...

She's a blue-range female Fae.

We should make a club.
"

My girl is my progen too! Woo club
~throws glitter~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13