Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar Similarities
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I haven't seen one yet, nope. Though I did see the occasional gory dragon avatar but it didn't look very similar to my beautiful lady~ ;3
I haven't seen one yet, nope. Though I did see the occasional gory dragon avatar but it didn't look very similar to my beautiful lady~ ;3
Occasionally I see fem Mirrors with purple birdskull headdresses, which makes me do a double-take :3
Occasionally I see fem Mirrors with purple birdskull headdresses, which makes me do a double-take :3
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
nope
nope
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2015-02-28 02:48:50"]@squidragon @christiancutie you called? XD @tatimitzi comes to mind as another fellow female fae water flighter :3 In the world of dragons, we might be distant relatives![/quote] hehe. @cutiepaws yay for faes!
Cutiepaws wrote on 2015-02-28 02:48:50:
@squidragon @christiancutie you called? XD
@tatimitzi comes to mind as another fellow female fae water flighter :3
In the world of dragons, we might be distant relatives!

hehe. @cutiepaws yay for faes!
~throws glitter~
Female water faes? *whistle*
Female water faes? *whistle*
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Eh, while I mostly go with my custom progen (male blue water fae) I'm really used to avatar communities like gaia, solia and recolor.me where avatars very often change drastically from day to day, so I'm used to identifying people by their username instead of their avatar.
Eh, while I mostly go with my custom progen (male blue water fae) I'm really used to avatar communities like gaia, solia and recolor.me where avatars very often change drastically from day to day, so I'm used to identifying people by their username instead of their avatar.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
My avatar I feel is pretty unique. I actually haven't seen others with similar avatars, but then again I don't frequent the forums as much as I used to.
My avatar I feel is pretty unique. I actually haven't seen others with similar avatars, but then again I don't frequent the forums as much as I used to.
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
I always get really excited when I see someone else with a male tundra avatar.
I always get really excited when I see someone else with a male tundra avatar.
ey/em/eir/eirs/emself
I haven't ever seen a dragon that looked like my avatar dragon apart from when I had just joined and I used my progen
I haven't ever seen a dragon that looked like my avatar dragon apart from when I had just joined and I used my progen
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
@Hayatedragoon
OH NO WE'RE AVATAR TWINS NOW

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
@Hayatedragoon
OH NO WE'RE AVATAR TWINS NOW

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice