Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The weirdest pet you own?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
I keep various cockroaches. Lovely little things and very easy to care for.
I keep various cockroaches. Lovely little things and very easy to care for.
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
I had a pigmy hedgehog for eight full years. Nice little guy, didn't say much. he died this fall, but he was a very enjoyable, and weird pet.
I had a pigmy hedgehog for eight full years. Nice little guy, didn't say much. he died this fall, but he was a very enjoyable, and weird pet.
i have three tarantulas! one red rump, tiger rump, and a curly hair
i have three tarantulas! one red rump, tiger rump, and a curly hair
raffle2.png
"weirdest" thing I currently own are rats, including a dove self female. Weirdest I've ever owned though is probably when I took in a snake that had gotten injured and when he got bigger he turned out to be a rattlesnake.
"weirdest" thing I currently own are rats, including a dove self female. Weirdest I've ever owned though is probably when I took in a snake that had gotten injured and when he got bigger he turned out to be a rattlesnake.
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
I've had rats and I currently have a ball python (though they're pretty common nowadays). I also raised a pigeon for a while and I'm hoping to get a Pacman Frog someday!
I've had rats and I currently have a ball python (though they're pretty common nowadays). I also raised a pigeon for a while and I'm hoping to get a Pacman Frog someday!
Heart.gif
I had a stick-bug for a longer time but my cat ate them ;___;
I had a stick-bug for a longer time but my cat ate them ;___;
I have 2 dogs and a cat (not exciting) but I hate dogs and I want a lemur if that's legal, hell even if its illegal. Lemurs are babes AHHH STINKBUG BY MY FEEET
I have 2 dogs and a cat (not exciting) but I hate dogs and I want a lemur if that's legal, hell even if its illegal. Lemurs are babes AHHH STINKBUG BY MY FEEET
vmVQNPh.gif
@Wolpuppy: OH MY GOSH. YOU HAVE LIVED MY DREAM. :D Do you have any pics of the l'il guy or any funny anecdotes? He sounds amazing.
@Wolpuppy: OH MY GOSH. YOU HAVE LIVED MY DREAM. :D Do you have any pics of the l'il guy or any funny anecdotes? He sounds amazing.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
Does my anime waifu count?

In all seriousness though, it wasn't so much the type of pet that was absurd but how many I ended up having. Friends, please check the gender of your guinea pigs BEFORE YOU END UP WITH 70+ OF THEIR OFFSPRING.
Does my anime waifu count?

In all seriousness though, it wasn't so much the type of pet that was absurd but how many I ended up having. Friends, please check the gender of your guinea pigs BEFORE YOU END UP WITH 70+ OF THEIR OFFSPRING.
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
@MythGriffin24

unfortunately I don't have pictures, but he was such a little trouble maker XD My sister left out a jar of peanut butter, and of course guess who got a hold of it? To this day i have no idea how he got it opened, but when i came to check on him it was all over the place CX
@MythGriffin24

unfortunately I don't have pictures, but he was such a little trouble maker XD My sister left out a jar of peanut butter, and of course guess who got a hold of it? To this day i have no idea how he got it opened, but when i came to check on him it was all over the place CX
Meow.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14