Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Crystal Imp, Nightmares, X/Y/Y!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
New hatchlings added!

General Pings:

@Amycakes
@Taurelia
New hatchlings added!

General Pings:

@Amycakes
@Taurelia
ZNhRsiG.png
@Aywren Please put me on the Neon Nerds pinglist? I have a hatchling of theirs who is one of my utmost favorite dragons, so I might be interested in buying one of his siblings, lol.
@Aywren Please put me on the Neon Nerds pinglist? I have a hatchling of theirs who is one of my utmost favorite dragons, so I might be interested in buying one of his siblings, lol.
[quote name="Ttiuronohon" date="2015-02-11 22:40:57"]@Aywren Please put me on the Neon Nerds pinglist? I have a hatchling of theirs who is one of my utmost favorite dragons, so I might be interested in buying one of his siblings, lol.[/quote] @Ttiuronohon Aww, I'm happy to hear that! Also, more than happy to put you on the pinglist. Thanks for your interest! :)
Ttiuronohon wrote on 2015-02-11 22:40:57:

@Ttiuronohon Aww, I'm happy to hear that! Also, more than happy to put you on the pinglist. Thanks for your interest! :)
ZNhRsiG.png
New Hatchlings!

General Pinglist
@Amycakes
@Taurelia

Crystal Peppermint
@JUNK
@Kittson
New Hatchlings!

General Pinglist
@Amycakes
@Taurelia

Crystal Peppermint
@JUNK
@Kittson
ZNhRsiG.png
@Aywren

Mind adding me to the Ping List for:
Passion Fruit
and
Stark Brilliance
~?
@Aywren

Mind adding me to the Ping List for:
Passion Fruit
and
Stark Brilliance
~?
Everything happens for a Reason, even if that reason hasn't happened yet~
☼☼☼☼
☼☼☼☼
ZNhRsiG.png
@Arialna

Sure thing!

Passion Fruit is a bit different now - I didn't get a chance to update the pair's traits in the image yet. They are now Iri/Shimmer/Okapi instead of Iri/Shimmer/Underbelly. Just wanted to note that!
@Arialna

Sure thing!

Passion Fruit is a bit different now - I didn't get a chance to update the pair's traits in the image yet. They are now Iri/Shimmer/Okapi instead of Iri/Shimmer/Underbelly. Just wanted to note that!
ZNhRsiG.png
How much are the Pure Class dragons?
How much are the Pure Class dragons?
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7