Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 535 536
Runestones has been broken for days; it completely stalls loading for me when the bar is almost full. When it does load, the lucky streak count diplays as 0 regardless of how much I've played the other games that day; the first level will load and upon completion will continue to count down to zero and then hang. If I just let myself lose by letting the game count down to zero it will also hang instead of bringing up the game over message.

This happens in both Firefox 22 and Safari. Clearing the cache and restarting browsers and my computer don't help. This behavior seems to break down as follows: if it's peak hours with a lot of users, the game will completely fail to load. At around
2-5am server time the game itself will load, but the lucky streak count won't; this is guaranteed to cause the game to hang on completion of the first level.

The lucky streak count loading or not loading seems to be the key indicator for whether the game will be playable as normal if the game itself does load. The connection to the server to retrieve the lucky streak info and register wins/losses/won treasure seems to either drop/hang/never get made to begin with, even if it's at a time of day when the user count is low enough that connection difficulty feels unexpected and the rest of the site loads promptly and the Coliseum and other games are playable as normal.

For antivirus I'm using Windows Security Essentials; the websockets test that's been linked in the forums before works fine. The game has worked fine for me in the past, off and on depending on server load, but it's been completely unplayable for the past week or so. The other games and the Coliseum do work while Runestones does not unless the site seems to be under very heavy load.

To be sure it's not my internet connection/computers/firewall I even tried it in mobile Safari on my iphone using 3G and it still exhibits the same behavior.
Runestones has been broken for days; it completely stalls loading for me when the bar is almost full. When it does load, the lucky streak count diplays as 0 regardless of how much I've played the other games that day; the first level will load and upon completion will continue to count down to zero and then hang. If I just let myself lose by letting the game count down to zero it will also hang instead of bringing up the game over message.

This happens in both Firefox 22 and Safari. Clearing the cache and restarting browsers and my computer don't help. This behavior seems to break down as follows: if it's peak hours with a lot of users, the game will completely fail to load. At around
2-5am server time the game itself will load, but the lucky streak count won't; this is guaranteed to cause the game to hang on completion of the first level.

The lucky streak count loading or not loading seems to be the key indicator for whether the game will be playable as normal if the game itself does load. The connection to the server to retrieve the lucky streak info and register wins/losses/won treasure seems to either drop/hang/never get made to begin with, even if it's at a time of day when the user count is low enough that connection difficulty feels unexpected and the rest of the site loads promptly and the Coliseum and other games are playable as normal.

For antivirus I'm using Windows Security Essentials; the websockets test that's been linked in the forums before works fine. The game has worked fine for me in the past, off and on depending on server load, but it's been completely unplayable for the past week or so. The other games and the Coliseum do work while Runestones does not unless the site seems to be under very heavy load.

To be sure it's not my internet connection/computers/firewall I even tried it in mobile Safari on my iphone using 3G and it still exhibits the same behavior.
Echoing spartanchick316's report: there was a day or two where it was letting me play the first level (but not loading the lucky streak count, and not going on to the next level no matter how long I waited); for the last 24 hours it has been completely unable to connect at all.
Echoing spartanchick316's report: there was a day or two where it was letting me play the first level (but not loading the lucky streak count, and not going on to the next level no matter how long I waited); for the last 24 hours it has been completely unable to connect at all.
Reporting that absolutely nothing is loading, coliseum nor fairgrounds. I get to a loading screen and there's no progress. Been like this for up to a week now and I check in in the morning, afternoon and evening hoping SOMETHING will load. Websockets tested just fine, clearing cache and restarts don't work either, but I didn't expect them to.

At this point I log in, feed the dragons, gather items in the morning, and log off. That's about the long and the short of my experience in Flight Rising as I can pretty much do nothing else, earn treasure and save up to get genes or anything worthwhile. It's aggravating.
Reporting that absolutely nothing is loading, coliseum nor fairgrounds. I get to a loading screen and there's no progress. Been like this for up to a week now and I check in in the morning, afternoon and evening hoping SOMETHING will load. Websockets tested just fine, clearing cache and restarts don't work either, but I didn't expect them to.

At this point I log in, feed the dragons, gather items in the morning, and log off. That's about the long and the short of my experience in Flight Rising as I can pretty much do nothing else, earn treasure and save up to get genes or anything worthwhile. It's aggravating.
I haven't been able to do anything in either Colosseum or Fairgrounds for nearly two weeks now. Neither page will even load in firefox or chrome. In internet explorer colosseum and jigsaw will sometimes load, but it will cancel out after a minute or so or play, or just before the last enemy is defeated in colosseum, and inform me that the connection has been lost. I have checked all of the options mentioned at the start of this thread, and nothing seems to be helping.
I haven't been able to do anything in either Colosseum or Fairgrounds for nearly two weeks now. Neither page will even load in firefox or chrome. In internet explorer colosseum and jigsaw will sometimes load, but it will cancel out after a minute or so or play, or just before the last enemy is defeated in colosseum, and inform me that the connection has been lost. I have checked all of the options mentioned at the start of this thread, and nothing seems to be helping.
Hooray, FR is back! :D

I've been trying to play in the Coliseum to level some new dragons for about two hours now, and in that time I have managed to actually complete two battles. Coliseum just keeps on freezing. It's very frustrating.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac. :)
Hooray, FR is back! :D

I've been trying to play in the Coliseum to level some new dragons for about two hours now, and in that time I have managed to actually complete two battles. Coliseum just keeps on freezing. It's very frustrating.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac. :)
haao.png
Coliseum refuses to finish loading. Failing to load sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2667/266621.png

Latest version of chrome, on windows 8.
Coliseum refuses to finish loading. Failing to load sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2667/266621.png

Latest version of chrome, on windows 8.
Well, it's not the websockets or anything like that, because it used to load just fine. However, now I get a loading screen and then this error message or one like it:

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2243/224206.png
Well, it's not the websockets or anything like that, because it used to load just fine. However, now I get a loading screen and then this error message or one like it:

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2243/224206.png
:: race the wind and take to the sky ::
Shock Switch seems to be stuck trying to connect, it gets up to about 90% loaded then refuses to load the rest of the way.

Happily though, Runestones seems to be working again!
Shock Switch seems to be stuck trying to connect, it gets up to about 90% loaded then refuses to load the rest of the way.

Happily though, Runestones seems to be working again!
I'm having issues with the Coliseum lagging really badly and/or just hanging indefinitely. Have managed to complete 1 battle and that's it.

On a Mac (OSX Lion), and using Chrome.
I'm having issues with the Coliseum lagging really badly and/or just hanging indefinitely. Have managed to complete 1 battle and that's it.

On a Mac (OSX Lion), and using Chrome.
+1 on having troubles getting Shock Switch to load.
+1 on having troubles getting Shock Switch to load.
B3bYI9z.png
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 535 536