Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 3-Gene Breeding Pair, Sold Together
Hello there! I am selling one breeding pair, Thom and Fallah. This is a couple near and dear to my heart, but unfortunately, I don't have enough room to keep them around. If anyone takes a liking to them, please hit me up! Here they are: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/57687/5768668_350.png?mtime=VHAmCAADHKk.png[/img] Thom is Rose Tiger/Leaf Seraph/Magenta Gembond. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39382/3938106_350.png?mtime=VHAm9gADHzc.png[/img] Fallah is Clown Purple/Carribean Stripes/Platinum Crackle. Together they are 9999t. Let me know if anyone is interested! I'd reeeeeally prefer if they weren't separated or exalted, although I do understand that's a heck of a lot to ask. Thanks! @Tocabella @Puns @khuzhupets @IlPhanu @Purplebug540 @ClockworkHime @dramaDragoness @DoodleGod13 @rebecclowood @Marlog @Fukawa @Spooner @QueenNanami @Sonrisaya @FuturePrism @AsterWillowRiver @NightXFall @Ruach [u]@realgundam [b]EDIT: THREAD CLOSED, THEY ARE TAKEN[/b][/u]
Hello there! I am selling one breeding pair, Thom and Fallah. This is a couple near and dear to my heart, but unfortunately, I don't have enough room to keep them around. If anyone takes a liking to them, please hit me up! Here they are:

5768668_350.png?mtime=VHAmCAADHKk.png

Thom is Rose Tiger/Leaf Seraph/Magenta Gembond.

3938106_350.png?mtime=VHAm9gADHzc.png

Fallah is Clown Purple/Carribean Stripes/Platinum Crackle.

Together they are 9999t. Let me know if anyone is interested! I'd reeeeeally prefer if they weren't separated or exalted, although I do understand that's a heck of a lot to ask. Thanks!

@Tocabella
@Puns
@khuzhupets
@IlPhanu
@Purplebug540
@ClockworkHime
@dramaDragoness
@DoodleGod13
@rebecclowood
@Marlog
@Fukawa
@Spooner
@QueenNanami
@Sonrisaya
@FuturePrism
@AsterWillowRiver
@NightXFall
@Ruach
@realgundam

EDIT: THREAD CLOSED, THEY ARE TAKEN
@tanaknak free bump! I'm trying to get the mains for my spyro scheme, good luck selling them!!
@tanaknak free bump! I'm trying to get the mains for my spyro scheme, good luck selling them!!
nerdy_zpsf7ddf868.pngWcA4ppN.png
I'd love to take them off your hands, Nak, but I don't have anywhere near that kind of cash.

Best of luck selling them, though!
I'd love to take them off your hands, Nak, but I don't have anywhere near that kind of cash.

Best of luck selling them, though!
@dramaDragoness Oh, well I can lower the price if you want! Friends get a discount anyway, and the price is for both of them together, not each dragon... And you know what, now that I think about it I may have listed it wrong anyway!!! It's 9999t, not 9999kt. Oops! I'll change that ASAP!
@dramaDragoness Oh, well I can lower the price if you want! Friends get a discount anyway, and the price is for both of them together, not each dragon... And you know what, now that I think about it I may have listed it wrong anyway!!! It's 9999t, not 9999kt. Oops! I'll change that ASAP!
9999t, I can do. Kt? Not so much.
9999t, I can do. Kt? Not so much.