Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 115 116
I don't normally post on the forums, or at least I try not to, but Monty's passing had a much larger impact on me then I thought any one person's would ever have. I've been crying for a while now, listening to rwby themes on repeat while singing along with it and I'm fairly certain my family thinks I've broken.

He inspired me to push for what I truly want to do with my life...I'm going to better myself because I know that's what Monty would want for everyone. Keep moving forward and to keep creating. I'll do it, if not for myself, then in effort to celebrate his life.
I don't normally post on the forums, or at least I try not to, but Monty's passing had a much larger impact on me then I thought any one person's would ever have. I've been crying for a while now, listening to rwby themes on repeat while singing along with it and I'm fairly certain my family thinks I've broken.

He inspired me to push for what I truly want to do with my life...I'm going to better myself because I know that's what Monty would want for everyone. Keep moving forward and to keep creating. I'll do it, if not for myself, then in effort to celebrate his life.
eWROVV6.png
I was completely shocked when I heard what had happened. For a moment, I couldn't believe what I was reading, and when I finally did realize it, it just left me feeling numb. I'm relatively new to Roosterteeth, having only known about them for a year or so, but I still felt heartbroken when I heard the news. I had a family member who died in a similar way, and I can only imagine how everyone at RT and Monty's friends and family must be feeling. It takes a long time to recover from a sudden death like that, and when you do, it always lingers at the back of your mind.

I know there's not much else I can say, so I'll end with this.

Rest in peace, Monty. May the memories live on forever.
I was completely shocked when I heard what had happened. For a moment, I couldn't believe what I was reading, and when I finally did realize it, it just left me feeling numb. I'm relatively new to Roosterteeth, having only known about them for a year or so, but I still felt heartbroken when I heard the news. I had a family member who died in a similar way, and I can only imagine how everyone at RT and Monty's friends and family must be feeling. It takes a long time to recover from a sudden death like that, and when you do, it always lingers at the back of your mind.

I know there's not much else I can say, so I'll end with this.

Rest in peace, Monty. May the memories live on forever.
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
When I heard about Monty I broke down in tears. He was such a treasure. He was such an inspiration to a lot of people. I took it very hard I avoided the internet, it can't be true it can't. Then I wised up and said it is true and DANG I'm sad but we all have to move on. I'm still really uspset and shocked. But I decided to name my newest dragon Monty it isn't much but it's a little something to remember him.
When I heard about Monty I broke down in tears. He was such a treasure. He was such an inspiration to a lot of people. I took it very hard I avoided the internet, it can't be true it can't. Then I wised up and said it is true and DANG I'm sad but we all have to move on. I'm still really uspset and shocked. But I decided to name my newest dragon Monty it isn't much but it's a little something to remember him.
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
Just started watching the recording of the podcast and i'm sobbing. Someone hug me. Please. :'(
Just started watching the recording of the podcast and i'm sobbing. Someone hug me. Please. :'(
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
No words can describe how much I miss Monty. That man changed my life and made me pick up my pen to sketch again. I..I just... Words cannot describe. To all the fans here who came together in honour of RT and Monty's passing-Stay strong,be strong and never forget. He's not gone, he's just in a different place. And to those with so many words of encouragement, thank you for helping us stay strong in this emotional period. [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/TJckbZ9PTjkek/giphy.gif[/img] A toast, to the man who inspired many and to those who are to be inspired by him.
No words can describe how much I miss Monty.
That man changed my life and made me pick up my pen to sketch again.
I..I just...
Words cannot describe.
To all the fans here who came together in honour of RT and Monty's passing-Stay strong,be strong and never forget.
He's not gone, he's just in a different place.
And to those with so many words of encouragement, thank you for helping us stay strong in this emotional period.

giphy.gif
A toast, to the man who inspired many and to those who are to be inspired by him.
Still crying over Monty.
You can add me to the list ;w;
Still crying over Monty.
You can add me to the list ;w;
So, apparently FunHaus has join RT.
So, apparently FunHaus has join RT.
NiJkR.gif
I have no idea who FunHaus is but I hope they're awesome.
I just hope Achievement Hunters will still be it's own thing and not have some weird mashed-up hybrid of the two.

Also, can I say I feel terrible for Gavin and his problems with Wet Bread. Like, this is the second I am Bread video that ends with him almost vomiting. Poor Gav. :P
I have no idea who FunHaus is but I hope they're awesome.
I just hope Achievement Hunters will still be it's own thing and not have some weird mashed-up hybrid of the two.

Also, can I say I feel terrible for Gavin and his problems with Wet Bread. Like, this is the second I am Bread video that ends with him almost vomiting. Poor Gav. :P
15wxth5.png
if anyone needs a hug I am here. *sits with cat, opens arms*
if anyone needs a hug I am here. *sits with cat, opens arms*
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Ah, RoosterTeeth, the bane of my existence. I have watched the QWOP videos too many times.
This channel is also guilty of introducing me to the impossible game. Flipping hell.
Ah, RoosterTeeth, the bane of my existence. I have watched the QWOP videos too many times.
This channel is also guilty of introducing me to the impossible game. Flipping hell.
UCwsx8y.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 115 116