Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Terrariums ✿ CLOSED
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@setavulos - I hope you feel better soon. My dragons will just have to content themselves with the terrariums they already have until your return. :)
@setavulos - I hope you feel better soon. My dragons will just have to content themselves with the terrariums they already have until your return. :)
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@setavulos I'm sorry you're not feeling well - I'm sending good wishes your way! When you're feeling better, could I be put on the pinglist as well? Your terrariums are are absolutely adorable!
@setavulos I'm sorry you're not feeling well - I'm sending good wishes your way! When you're feeling better, could I be put on the pinglist as well? Your terrariums are are absolutely adorable!
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco2_250.pngnature_banner.png Fue5367.gif
@setavulos
Ping me aswell!
@setavulos
Ping me aswell!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@setavulos

Please add me to your ping list? These are adorable! Hope you're feeling better. :)
@setavulos

Please add me to your ping list? These are adorable! Hope you're feeling better. :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@setavulos
Aaah, I see now! Thank you for telling me, I was just a little confused.
I wouldn't mind being put on the ping list! These are absolutely adorable and I'd love to have one just to look at it and squee XD

By the way I hope you get better soon! It really sucks to be sick and down for so long and I absolutely understand the pressure school gives you and the energy it steals in turn. It just really isn't fun T-T
@setavulos
Aaah, I see now! Thank you for telling me, I was just a little confused.
I wouldn't mind being put on the ping list! These are absolutely adorable and I'd love to have one just to look at it and squee XD

By the way I hope you get better soon! It really sucks to be sick and down for so long and I absolutely understand the pressure school gives you and the energy it steals in turn. It just really isn't fun T-T
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
I hope to be added to the ping list too, please!
I hope to be added to the ping list too, please!
@setavulos Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I love your terrariums and I know you haven't been on in a while but I hope you're feeling better. I check your thread a lot, enjoying the cute pixel plants and hoping things are going well for you.
@setavulos Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I love your terrariums and I know you haven't been on in a while but I hope you're feeling better. I check your thread a lot, enjoying the cute pixel plants and hoping things are going well for you.
FLoYPGu.gif
@setavulos
Hope you're feeling better. Your terrariums are adorable. I'd love to get one (or a couple) when you come back. Pls add me to the ping list.
@setavulos
Hope you're feeling better. Your terrariums are adorable. I'd love to get one (or a couple) when you come back. Pls add me to the ping list.
Roughage%20Owl_zps7zh5nm9j.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%202_zpsz3oma9z8.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%203_zpseuzux7lk.png
Pining self @VioletWhirlwind so I don't loose this in case it opens again / I ever have money.
Pining self @VioletWhirlwind so I don't loose this in case it opens again / I ever have money.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
They are beautiful!
They are beautiful!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34