Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Queer dragon army
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
greyromantic, asexual, and agender here! Im actually surprised by how many asexuals I've seen/met on this website. It's something about dragons, it just draws us in. lol
greyromantic, asexual, and agender here! Im actually surprised by how many asexuals I've seen/met on this website. It's something about dragons, it just draws us in. lol
thunderous applause
I've seen A TON of trans and gender neutral people on FR. More than any other online community I've been a part of. c:

I was actually assigned female at birth (which a lot of people don't know) but I sit in that wonderful grey zone in between, lol. In my youth I was given female hormones to try to fit into that category but it caused a lot of health problems. I eventually threw in the towel and tried the male route which has both medically and psychologically improved my health. I am now pursuing government funded corrective surgery so my romantic relationships are less...awkward. cx

I honestly don't care about pronouns. It's nearly impossible to offend me unless you're trying. :P I just want to be healthy and fit in with society as best I can. My current gender marker is "M" though and I'm typically perceived as an effeminate male. And gay, lol. I swing whichever way though. c:
I've seen A TON of trans and gender neutral people on FR. More than any other online community I've been a part of. c:

I was actually assigned female at birth (which a lot of people don't know) but I sit in that wonderful grey zone in between, lol. In my youth I was given female hormones to try to fit into that category but it caused a lot of health problems. I eventually threw in the towel and tried the male route which has both medically and psychologically improved my health. I am now pursuing government funded corrective surgery so my romantic relationships are less...awkward. cx

I honestly don't care about pronouns. It's nearly impossible to offend me unless you're trying. :P I just want to be healthy and fit in with society as best I can. My current gender marker is "M" though and I'm typically perceived as an effeminate male. And gay, lol. I swing whichever way though. c:
Asexual homoromantic boy~
Asexual homoromantic boy~
ehe just a typical lil lesbian here
ehe just a typical lil lesbian here
YvKx7jm.png
A lesbian here. :)
A lesbian here. :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
(Demi?)Homoromantic Gender Neutral here, sexually female, but I'm not picky when it comes to pronouns ;3
(Demi?)Homoromantic Gender Neutral here, sexually female, but I'm not picky when it comes to pronouns ;3
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
Sup, everyone! I'm a genderfluid panromantic ace. I don't really care about prounouns and you can call me Cam c:
Sup, everyone! I'm a genderfluid panromantic ace. I don't really care about prounouns and you can call me Cam c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Hello~ I'm a cis girl and i am still figuring out my sexuality i guess. I am panromantic and probably demisexual (i'm seventeen and i guess i still have time to collect more expirience uwu)
Hello~ I'm a cis girl and i am still figuring out my sexuality i guess. I am panromantic and probably demisexual (i'm seventeen and i guess i still have time to collect more expirience uwu)
Im shy, bi, and ready to cry.
Im shy, bi, and ready to cry.
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
[quote name="Ningyo" date="2015-01-23 15:16:16"]/raises hand Hello! I'm Ashes, and I'm an aromantic/asexual cis girl. 'w')/ I tend to refer to myself as "gay/lesbian" or "gay ace" because I'm only aesthetically attracted to women, though.[/quote] Same here Ladies are pretty, guys? not so much :S I find myself listening to the nightcore verison of take a hint a lot when dealing with guys who don't know "no" I really do prefer women.
Ningyo wrote on 2015-01-23 15:16:16:
/raises hand
Hello! I'm Ashes, and I'm an aromantic/asexual cis girl. 'w')/ I tend to refer to myself as "gay/lesbian" or "gay ace" because I'm only aesthetically attracted to women, though.

Same here

Ladies are pretty, guys? not so much :S I find myself listening to the nightcore verison of take a hint a lot when dealing with guys who don't know "no"

I really do prefer women.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7