Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | lets talk abt video games (save me)
1 2 3 4 5
@Wistala
I just started a nuzlocke play through of Omega Ruby, but I haven't gotten very far. School is eating me alive.

February is going to be rough since HW DLC comes out, along with Majora's Mask 3D, and Monster Hunter 4. ;;
@Wistala
I just started a nuzlocke play through of Omega Ruby, but I haven't gotten very far. School is eating me alive.

February is going to be rough since HW DLC comes out, along with Majora's Mask 3D, and Monster Hunter 4. ;;

"And it started with two men.
One was life.
And one was death. "
-Avengers, Johnathan Hickman
Welp. I was playing throu KH 1.5 and The Walking Dead games, but I had to put my console up for now so the only thing I have to play games on is my pc and my DS, which I'm using to play Pokemon AS. So. Much. Pokemon....
Welp. I was playing throu KH 1.5 and The Walking Dead games, but I had to put my console up for now so the only thing I have to play games on is my pc and my DS, which I'm using to play Pokemon AS. So. Much. Pokemon....
IceFamiliars_zpsdn6ahezm.png
Right now I'm replaying Heart Gold, but I'm not very far as of yet! I'm gonna' go through my attic to look for that box of games that I hid away, maybe I can find something nostalgic! Hoping that I can find some of my old Pokemon games...

Also, I feel so lonely whenever I see people playing the new Pokemon games on their 3DS, haha. Mines' top screen fell off so it doesn't turn on anymore, so I can't play anymore of my games or see my precious villagers in AC:NL. ; n ;

That reminds me, I'm wondering what the new Walking Dead game will be all about. Either way, I'm still anxious for it to be released!
Right now I'm replaying Heart Gold, but I'm not very far as of yet! I'm gonna' go through my attic to look for that box of games that I hid away, maybe I can find something nostalgic! Hoping that I can find some of my old Pokemon games...

Also, I feel so lonely whenever I see people playing the new Pokemon games on their 3DS, haha. Mines' top screen fell off so it doesn't turn on anymore, so I can't play anymore of my games or see my precious villagers in AC:NL. ; n ;

That reminds me, I'm wondering what the new Walking Dead game will be all about. Either way, I'm still anxious for it to be released!
V3Exdfp.gif
EEEH MAJI?!
MY SKETCHBOOK
COMMISSIONS
I don't call myself a gamer, but I do like video games.

Specifically Zelda. And Okami. Anything for the Wii because my family can't afford anything else XD
I don't call myself a gamer, but I do like video games.

Specifically Zelda. And Okami. Anything for the Wii because my family can't afford anything else XD
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
VIDYA GAMES

I recently ordered Shadow of Colossus which I've been having a blast with on my ps3. Morally ambiguous choices and actions are SO MUCH FUN and the visuals which were so ahead of its time is drool worthy. Not to mention the soundtrack which is absolutely beautiful
VIDYA GAMES

I recently ordered Shadow of Colossus which I've been having a blast with on my ps3. Morally ambiguous choices and actions are SO MUCH FUN and the visuals which were so ahead of its time is drool worthy. Not to mention the soundtrack which is absolutely beautiful
i love fire emblem awakening and the danganronpa games....im currently replaying super dangan ronpa 2 bc its my favorite game ever and i love it so much
i love fire emblem awakening and the danganronpa games....im currently replaying super dangan ronpa 2 bc its my favorite game ever and i love it so much
I really only play Pokemon, Kirby, and Animal Crossing. ^^' I just bought Fire Emblem Awakening and started playing today though, and I've been enjoying it a ton. I want to finish by the time the next Fire Emblem game for 3DS comes out, whenever that is.
I really only play Pokemon, Kirby, and Animal Crossing. ^^' I just bought Fire Emblem Awakening and started playing today though, and I've been enjoying it a ton. I want to finish by the time the next Fire Emblem game for 3DS comes out, whenever that is.
8q3PaKZ.png
I have just started replaying assassins's creed (I'm a big assassin's creed fans:))
And I also have started to replaying red dead redemption
I have just started replaying assassins's creed (I'm a big assassin's creed fans:))
And I also have started to replaying red dead redemption
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
I probably live and breathe The Witch And The Hundred Knight. ;___; Almost my entire lair is witch100 references; I love the characters and story so dang much. NieR is also one of my under-appreciated faves! It definitely has the best soundtrack of any game I've played.

I'm currently playing through Fire Emblem: Awakening for the first time. It's really fun! :0 I never got into FE as a kid (too busy with Pokemon and LoZ), so this is my first game in the series.
I probably live and breathe The Witch And The Hundred Knight. ;___; Almost my entire lair is witch100 references; I love the characters and story so dang much. NieR is also one of my under-appreciated faves! It definitely has the best soundtrack of any game I've played.

I'm currently playing through Fire Emblem: Awakening for the first time. It's really fun! :0 I never got into FE as a kid (too busy with Pokemon and LoZ), so this is my first game in the series.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
@ningyo haha yeah it looks like everyone here is playing fea! im on my second run--i played my first on hard casual & now im playing normal classic & everything is so much easier @__@ (although i mightve said this already...) it kind of defeats the point of playing classic when you reset every time a unit dies, though....
@ningyo haha yeah it looks like everyone here is playing fea! im on my second run--i played my first on hard casual & now im playing normal classic & everything is so much easier @__@ (although i mightve said this already...) it kind of defeats the point of playing classic when you reset every time a unit dies, though....
dNCLmdm.png
blake
she/her | he/him
1 2 3 4 5