Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69
@acheronta

Icewarden's definitely one of the vaguer hints, to be fair. All we have are stars and deity shipping.

I don't know if their gossip is real or not, but I don't feel so good about investigating that lead. Old RPs is one thing, and it could just be RP characters, but actual personal affairs are another. Personally, I'll hold off; you can go ahead though, just use good judgement.
@acheronta

Icewarden's definitely one of the vaguer hints, to be fair. All we have are stars and deity shipping.

I don't know if their gossip is real or not, but I don't feel so good about investigating that lead. Old RPs is one thing, and it could just be RP characters, but actual personal affairs are another. Personally, I'll hold off; you can go ahead though, just use good judgement.
@QuoPeregrinatur

Haha, I was gonna follow that lead. But again, maybe tomorrow. Y'ALL CAN LOOK IT UP THOUGH /WINK WINK WINK

Akiri the character is female and Akiri the person is male and Ghurab's been using female pronouns so I'm 99.99% sure he's talking RP shenanigans.

Or not? I'm confusing myself it's late and i should... go do something else for a bit
@QuoPeregrinatur

Haha, I was gonna follow that lead. But again, maybe tomorrow. Y'ALL CAN LOOK IT UP THOUGH /WINK WINK WINK

Akiri the character is female and Akiri the person is male and Ghurab's been using female pronouns so I'm 99.99% sure he's talking RP shenanigans.

Or not? I'm confusing myself it's late and i should... go do something else for a bit
QQnBZuq.gif
I'm afraid it will take more than what we've had to say to unmask the seclusive Icewarden. Sometimes gossip is just gossip.
I'm afraid it will take more than what we've had to say to unmask the seclusive Icewarden. Sometimes gossip is just gossip.
@QuoPeregrinatur

SC Animos isn't active and although the level cap seems about right, they're a blood elf, which doesn't match the art on the shirt (although race changes are a thing)
@QuoPeregrinatur

SC Animos isn't active and although the level cap seems about right, they're a blood elf, which doesn't match the art on the shirt (although race changes are a thing)
4HN8zO4.png
[quote name="Rhiow" date="2015-01-29 20:31:37"]I'm afraid it will take more than what we've had to say to unmask the seclusive Icewarden. Sometimes gossip is just gossip.[/quote] @Rhiow I misread that as seductive.............. [item=Chillspike Collar] [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles]
Rhiow wrote on 2015-01-29 20:31:37:

@Rhiow I misread that as seductive..............

Chillspike Collar Frigid Fugitive Shackles
Rhiow is correct, I'm afraid Icewarden will be your toughest challenge yet. Which would please him to no end, I'm sure.
Rhiow is correct, I'm afraid Icewarden will be your toughest challenge yet. Which would please him to no end, I'm sure.
Is the Icewarden named..............................Icewarden [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a5110cb69f3da50bcb17731295dd1af2/tumblr_inline_mh4iwyd9qI1qc8k49.gif[/img]
Is the Icewarden named..............................Icewarden

tumblr_inline_mh4iwyd9qI1qc8k49.gif
i like how all the clues so far are just

"Icewarden will be hard to figure out."

MAYBE THIS PERSON AND UNDEL SHOULD HAVE SWITCHED PLACES SO THEY COULD HAVE BEEN DEITY OF NOCTURNES AND MIMICS AND CHAMELEONS AND BUTTROCKS
i like how all the clues so far are just

"Icewarden will be hard to figure out."

MAYBE THIS PERSON AND UNDEL SHOULD HAVE SWITCHED PLACES SO THEY COULD HAVE BEEN DEITY OF NOCTURNES AND MIMICS AND CHAMELEONS AND BUTTROCKS
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta

No he's named Icewarden, I S-Ranked it, see
@acheronta

No he's named Icewarden, I S-Ranked it, see
[quote name="QuoPeregrinatur" date="2015-01-29 20:37:56"]Is the Icewarden named..............................Icewarden [/quote] [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/288/648/776.gif[/img]
QuoPeregrinatur wrote on 2015-01-29 20:37:56:
Is the Icewarden named..............................Icewarden

776.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69