Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any musicians over here??
1 2 3
@Scissorz
HAHAHA!! Don't worry about it :p It happens.
I'm sorry for laughing... It's just... That I did the same thing the first time I posted on a thread. Usually, I don't do forums. But, since it's the best method of communication here, I have to.

I just saw that you're Arcane too! *attempts for high five*
You should go look around on our Flight forum. The people there are really quite amazing, and really friendly ^-^ Any questions, any help you need, just post there. Or even if you just wanna talk to someone, there'll always be people there to talk :D
@Scissorz
HAHAHA!! Don't worry about it :p It happens.
I'm sorry for laughing... It's just... That I did the same thing the first time I posted on a thread. Usually, I don't do forums. But, since it's the best method of communication here, I have to.

I just saw that you're Arcane too! *attempts for high five*
You should go look around on our Flight forum. The people there are really quite amazing, and really friendly ^-^ Any questions, any help you need, just post there. Or even if you just wanna talk to someone, there'll always be people there to talk :D
@Genesis
Don't feel bad for laughing-- I laughed at myself ajkl;sa. And hurrah, another member of the Arcane! *returns high five* I'll be sure to check out the flight thread sometime tonight, and maybe get a little bit more involved with the dominance strategies or something ffffftt.
@Genesis
Don't feel bad for laughing-- I laughed at myself ajkl;sa. And hurrah, another member of the Arcane! *returns high five* I'll be sure to check out the flight thread sometime tonight, and maybe get a little bit more involved with the dominance strategies or something ffffftt.
@Scissorz
SHH!!! This is a public forum!! :O
Strategies?? What strategies? We don't have any strategies. That's just ridiculous! *twitches*
@Scissorz
SHH!!! This is a public forum!! :O
Strategies?? What strategies? We don't have any strategies. That's just ridiculous! *twitches*
@Genesis:
I was in band class for six years, playing the clarinet (though I've wanted to play flute). I then started playing the E flat Contra Bass Clarinet (such a gorgeous instrument) in my senior year of high school. Now I'm slowly teaching myself how to play guitar. C:
@Genesis:
I was in band class for six years, playing the clarinet (though I've wanted to play flute). I then started playing the E flat Contra Bass Clarinet (such a gorgeous instrument) in my senior year of high school. Now I'm slowly teaching myself how to play guitar. C:
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Haha, I'm truly sorry, but the clarinet never fails to remind me of squidward :p
The sounds it can produce are really quite brilliant, and I do love it.
The guitar, though, for self learners, it takes a lot of dedication, doesn't it ? I tried, at one point, but failed :p I'm content with playing the intro of "Smoke on the Water" now :p It's impressive that you are succeeding at self learning :D
Haha, I'm truly sorry, but the clarinet never fails to remind me of squidward :p
The sounds it can produce are really quite brilliant, and I do love it.
The guitar, though, for self learners, it takes a lot of dedication, doesn't it ? I tried, at one point, but failed :p I'm content with playing the intro of "Smoke on the Water" now :p It's impressive that you are succeeding at self learning :D
@zoroark
Forgot to ping ^^
@zoroark
Forgot to ping ^^
1 2 3