Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69
@acheronta

Now now, I said "ARTful" leader, not crafty.

Really unbearable.

@QuoPeregrinatur

Hakka is the god of rabbits.
@acheronta

Now now, I said "ARTful" leader, not crafty.

Really unbearable.

@QuoPeregrinatur

Hakka is the god of rabbits.
@QuoPeregrinatur

Oh sweet you just updated it!

The character Hakka's full name was Hakkajin (like Jhor and Jhortanas) and I tested that too and the names went through. But I guess maybe Icewarden? Given current flight placement and the fact that we've no guesses for him yet.

EDIT:

@Ghurab Well that makes sense for the Icewarden then, he's fluffy. Rabbits are also fluffy and disinterested. Bigger ears though.
@QuoPeregrinatur

Oh sweet you just updated it!

The character Hakka's full name was Hakkajin (like Jhor and Jhortanas) and I tested that too and the names went through. But I guess maybe Icewarden? Given current flight placement and the fact that we've no guesses for him yet.

EDIT:

@Ghurab Well that makes sense for the Icewarden then, he's fluffy. Rabbits are also fluffy and disinterested. Bigger ears though.
QQnBZuq.gif
@Ghurab
She turned me into a rabbit once. Never could quite get my ears back to normal. THANKS HAKKA.
@Ghurab
She turned me into a rabbit once. Never could quite get my ears back to normal. THANKS HAKKA.
@acheronta

I like Albrecht for Icewarden, personally. But that's just a suspicion, like everything in this thread; however, I've found no way to confirm that.
@acheronta

I like Albrecht for Icewarden, personally. But that's just a suspicion, like everything in this thread; however, I've found no way to confirm that.
@QuoPeregrinatur

Ever think about how hard it must be to find the Icewarden in The Southern Icefield? Why, he naturally camouflages himself and blends into his surroundings. You'll have to look a little harder if you want to find him amidst all that snow.
@QuoPeregrinatur

Ever think about how hard it must be to find the Icewarden in The Southern Icefield? Why, he naturally camouflages himself and blends into his surroundings. You'll have to look a little harder if you want to find him amidst all that snow.
@Rhiow
@Ghurab

Sshh.. No mortal must know my true identity!

I'm pretty impressed guys, you're digging up all our dirt. This thread brings much amusement!
@Rhiow
@Ghurab

Sshh.. No mortal must know my true identity!

I'm pretty impressed guys, you're digging up all our dirt. This thread brings much amusement!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
@QuoPeregrinatur

There's no one in the Credits list in Earth except for Moonie the Mod.

Long shot guess...maybe Albrecht is Earthshaker. Flight not withstanding, look at the Clan Profile. All about memories and ancient stuff. Also, the most famous Albrecht is Albrecht Duhrer who was, amongst other things, a painter.

It's a long shot and I'm grasping at straws pretty much.

Anyway g2g. Will look at more stuff later.
@QuoPeregrinatur

There's no one in the Credits list in Earth except for Moonie the Mod.

Long shot guess...maybe Albrecht is Earthshaker. Flight not withstanding, look at the Clan Profile. All about memories and ancient stuff. Also, the most famous Albrecht is Albrecht Duhrer who was, amongst other things, a painter.

It's a long shot and I'm grasping at straws pretty much.

Anyway g2g. Will look at more stuff later.
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta

Thank you so much for your contributions to the thread! I really really appreciate it, especially since I've been busy all day and in and out of classes and all that. You've made the thread grow like six pages, and found us a new suspicion in Ghurab the (potential) Windsinger, and found Jhor's full name...a whole bunch of things.
@acheronta

Thank you so much for your contributions to the thread! I really really appreciate it, especially since I've been busy all day and in and out of classes and all that. You've made the thread grow like six pages, and found us a new suspicion in Ghurab the (potential) Windsinger, and found Jhor's full name...a whole bunch of things.
[quote name="acheronta" date="2015-01-28 16:55:27"] Also, I just tested Amogayvhi, Xhaztol, Rhiow, Rhenik, Thrage, Undel, and Akiri and these names are all banned. (Yes, Rhenik is now banned too. There are still dragons in the system named Rhenik but I can't name a new one.)[/quote] Rhenik's rebanning is quite surprising... I don't see Jhortanas on that list. That may also need to be tested.
acheronta wrote on 2015-01-28 16:55:27:
Also, I just tested Amogayvhi, Xhaztol, Rhiow, Rhenik, Thrage, Undel, and Akiri and these names are all banned. (Yes, Rhenik is now banned too. There are still dragons in the system named Rhenik but I can't name a new one.)

Rhenik's rebanning is quite surprising...

I don't see Jhortanas on that list. That may also need to be tested.
@QuoPeregrinatur

Ah, I didn't see that post of acheronta's. I was wondering why no one had guessed Windsinger for Ghurab. Thanks.

Hmm... Rhiow with rabbit ears... the Lightweaver has rabbit-like ears, and their Sprite is very rabbity... although maybe that's a hint that Hakka is Lightweaver? Hmm.
@QuoPeregrinatur

Ah, I didn't see that post of acheronta's. I was wondering why no one had guessed Windsinger for Ghurab. Thanks.

Hmm... Rhiow with rabbit ears... the Lightweaver has rabbit-like ears, and their Sprite is very rabbity... although maybe that's a hint that Hakka is Lightweaver? Hmm.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69