Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jakkal's ART workshop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
@JaktheDrox
Thanks!! :D
@JaktheDrox
Thanks!! :D
9SZNdzL.png
@Ryou
I'll have yours done either late tonight or tomorrow after work!
@Ryou
I'll have yours done either late tonight or tomorrow after work!
@Ryou i'm considering cuttin my prices down by nearly half. If you want to add in another dragon/character for a greyscale colorsplash. As i looked at every ones average prices on here, it seems i'm just too far out of everyone range.
@Ryou i'm considering cuttin my prices down by nearly half. If you want to add in another dragon/character for a greyscale colorsplash. As i looked at every ones average prices on here, it seems i'm just too far out of everyone range.
Bump for you! owo
Bump for you! owo
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya thanks mang! bamp!
@Eya thanks mang! bamp!
@JaktheDrox

Your art style is absolutely stunning. I'm very interested in some art, I just have a quick question. Do you do non- FR dragons and humans? Just wanted to ask, since I know a lot of artists around here have a preference, and you said that you want to do some fun FR doodles. Just wasn't sure where you stand, since your "will draw' list just had 'humans' and 'dragons' listed. Thanks!
@JaktheDrox

Your art style is absolutely stunning. I'm very interested in some art, I just have a quick question. Do you do non- FR dragons and humans? Just wanted to ask, since I know a lot of artists around here have a preference, and you said that you want to do some fun FR doodles. Just wasn't sure where you stand, since your "will draw' list just had 'humans' and 'dragons' listed. Thanks!
@AzureKnight I do i do, but the discount is for FR related things. non-fr related things are subject to a normal charge. I cut my prices in half for FR stuffs. I know the price was rather intimidating for most. however I'm holding a sale for dragons right now. I had a pwyw thing going.
@AzureKnight I do i do, but the discount is for FR related things. non-fr related things are subject to a normal charge. I cut my prices in half for FR stuffs. I know the price was rather intimidating for most. however I'm holding a sale for dragons right now. I had a pwyw thing going.
@JaktheDrox

Alright. My follow up question is, would you be willing take on a non FR request and generally what would you charge for a full body colored with two characters? Also, would you be willing to take gems as a payment?
@JaktheDrox

Alright. My follow up question is, would you be willing take on a non FR request and generally what would you charge for a full body colored with two characters? Also, would you be willing to take gems as a payment?
@AzureKnight

Dragons, or humans? NSFW or clean?

http://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/jakthedrox/

not sure if you're able to view this page but this gives the general for everything I can do, and my and my partner can do :> for offsite stuff you can probably sign up to get some of the colaberative work (which is about the same price but you get much more!)
@AzureKnight

Dragons, or humans? NSFW or clean?

http://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/jakthedrox/

not sure if you're able to view this page but this gives the general for everything I can do, and my and my partner can do :> for offsite stuff you can probably sign up to get some of the colaberative work (which is about the same price but you get much more!)
@JaktheDrox

Just sent you a PM with the details that I'm looking for :) Thanks for working with me up to this point!
@JaktheDrox

Just sent you a PM with the details that I'm looking for :) Thanks for working with me up to this point!
1 2 3 4