Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unused Deity Names
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69
Readability for the thread has been improved. Give it a look!
Readability for the thread has been improved. Give it a look!
THANKS XHAZTOL

... X3
THANKS XHAZTOL

... X3
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
@QuoPeregrinatur: I kind of hope Rhiow might be Wind Daddy's name. As a loyal Windie, I want to know it so badly. :/
@QuoPeregrinatur: I kind of hope Rhiow might be Wind Daddy's name. As a loyal Windie, I want to know it so badly. :/
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@MythGriffin24 You mean to imply that Windsinger's name isn't Superfly?
@MythGriffin24 You mean to imply that Windsinger's name isn't Superfly?
@QuoPeregrinatur: Ehhh?!

I do not get that reference, sir. O.X
@QuoPeregrinatur: Ehhh?!

I do not get that reference, sir. O.X
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@Rhiow Just don't admit to anything and ask for a lawyer.
@Rhiow Just don't admit to anything and ask for a lawyer.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4_zpse7d8d130.png
@Hakka

I know you're joking, but I do want to clarify this for anyone who's suspicious.

In this research thread, we only stick to publically-accessible tools and information, and detail how we found everything. There is no secrecy or illegal stuff going on behind the scenes; this is all public information, albeit scattered over the web. All we want is to know the names of deities; that's all. We have no intent of defamation and we don't want to make any breaches of privacy; again, that's why we use only publically-accessible tools and resources.
@Hakka

I know you're joking, but I do want to clarify this for anyone who's suspicious.

In this research thread, we only stick to publically-accessible tools and information, and detail how we found everything. There is no secrecy or illegal stuff going on behind the scenes; this is all public information, albeit scattered over the web. All we want is to know the names of deities; that's all. We have no intent of defamation and we don't want to make any breaches of privacy; again, that's why we use only publically-accessible tools and resources.
@Mythgriffin24

Earlier in the thread, around page 4 or 5ish, we began digging through old SHC Horde stuff, because that was the guild the four admins took part in. The deities are named after friends of the staff, so we thought, perhaps friends in the guild would be deity names.

One of the names of the people in SHC Horde was, apparently, "Superfly", and people were making Windsinger jokes.
@Mythgriffin24

Earlier in the thread, around page 4 or 5ish, we began digging through old SHC Horde stuff, because that was the guild the four admins took part in. The deities are named after friends of the staff, so we thought, perhaps friends in the guild would be deity names.

One of the names of the people in SHC Horde was, apparently, "Superfly", and people were making Windsinger jokes.
@TwilightSkylene Please let me know if you find anything! I'll be trying to find that thread as well.
@TwilightSkylene Please let me know if you find anything! I'll be trying to find that thread as well.
Oh, and another contribution while I was looking for TwilightSkylene's thread. Not terribly relevant, but... [quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-29 23:13:07"]The Arcanist doesn't get a second name because he's terribad. (though Starscryer would have been kinda awesome.)[/quote] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=210156&page=1&anchor=211266#211266
Oh, and another contribution while I was looking for TwilightSkylene's thread.

Not terribly relevant, but...
Undel wrote on 2013-06-29 23:13:07:
The Arcanist doesn't get a second name because he's terribad. (though Starscryer would have been kinda awesome.)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=210156&page=1&anchor=211266#211266
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69