Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Raikdow's- Currently closed and refunded
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
@Raikdow
Woah, I saw Icarus on a dragon, and would love a copy for male wildclaw if any are still available ;u;
@Raikdow
Woah, I saw Icarus on a dragon, and would love a copy for male wildclaw if any are still available ;u;
nYqoHFj.png
Hi @Raikdow, I'd like to get a copy of your Silver Skyguard accent if you're planning a new run. Thank you very much!
Hi @Raikdow, I'd like to get a copy of your Silver Skyguard accent if you're planning a new run. Thank you very much!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
@Raikdow could I get added to the list for Photosynthesis please?
@Raikdow could I get added to the list for Photosynthesis please?
F3d7DSl.png
@Raikdow

I would like to preorder a copy of Decadent and Royal please :^)
@Raikdow

I would like to preorder a copy of Decadent and Royal please :^)
Thank you for your patience everyone! I have been on a mini-hiatus due to IRL issues, but I would like to assure everyone I am still about and this thread is still open.

@orlesianbeauty- you may pay in gems or treasure at a rate of 1:500

@butcherbaby- Not currently considering a female version of photosynthesis, but that might change in the futures. c=

@Safikei- Unfortunately interest has been slow so I don't have an ETA for that at this moment. It might take a while. :C

@CeilingCow- 500 gems c=

@AmaaDivine- I would value okapi at 180kt, but would be willing to take it as partial payment

@rainwaltz- I'm glad you came forward! Happy unfortunately left me high and dry and I'm unaware of who paid for what and did or did not recieve what, but knowing now that you had paid for the accent already, I'll be more than happy to refund your gems in full! I'll send that to you as soon as I finish up responding to people here; I'm just sorry the accent didn't work out. I never recieved the gems from those who paid, so I won't be printing the accent until enough interest has been drummed up,

@Stannum- I'm afraid I'm not doing a run of silver skyguard at this time
Thank you for your patience everyone! I have been on a mini-hiatus due to IRL issues, but I would like to assure everyone I am still about and this thread is still open.

@orlesianbeauty- you may pay in gems or treasure at a rate of 1:500

@butcherbaby- Not currently considering a female version of photosynthesis, but that might change in the futures. c=

@Safikei- Unfortunately interest has been slow so I don't have an ETA for that at this moment. It might take a while. :C

@CeilingCow- 500 gems c=

@AmaaDivine- I would value okapi at 180kt, but would be willing to take it as partial payment

@rainwaltz- I'm glad you came forward! Happy unfortunately left me high and dry and I'm unaware of who paid for what and did or did not recieve what, but knowing now that you had paid for the accent already, I'll be more than happy to refund your gems in full! I'll send that to you as soon as I finish up responding to people here; I'm just sorry the accent didn't work out. I never recieved the gems from those who paid, so I won't be printing the accent until enough interest has been drummed up,

@Stannum- I'm afraid I'm not doing a run of silver skyguard at this time
2u8j5dz.jpg
@Raikdow Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that! ;v; Now I feel bad taking the gems from you, because it really isn't your fault that happyheame disappeared and also unfair on you to reimburse us out of your own pocket. As far as I know @Luunai and @Amphiptere were the only other two who paid too.

I'll submit a Contact Us form and see if the mods can do anything to help us out. C:
@Raikdow Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear that! ;v; Now I feel bad taking the gems from you, because it really isn't your fault that happyheame disappeared and also unfair on you to reimburse us out of your own pocket. As far as I know @Luunai and @Amphiptere were the only other two who paid too.

I'll submit a Contact Us form and see if the mods can do anything to help us out. C:
@Raikdow
Okay, I'll be patient while waiting then. :)
@Raikdow
Okay, I'll be patient while waiting then. :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@rainwaltz
Yupp, that's correct, I paid as well~
I already told @Raikdow a while ago but same here, I still don't want to be refunded by you, Raikdow, because it clearly isn't your fault! c;
If the Admins can't help us, I'm fine with leaving it as it is / waiting for Happy's return, it's really no troubles. ^^
@rainwaltz
Yupp, that's correct, I paid as well~
I already told @Raikdow a while ago but same here, I still don't want to be refunded by you, Raikdow, because it clearly isn't your fault! c;
If the Admins can't help us, I'm fine with leaving it as it is / waiting for Happy's return, it's really no troubles. ^^
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Raikdow
Hello! Could I be added into the pinglist of Golden Skyguard [IMP M] ? It is so awesome!
@Raikdow
Hello! Could I be added into the pinglist of Golden Skyguard [IMP M] ? It is so awesome!
@raikdow
Oh that's good! I think I have enough to buy gems, So I can pay you the amount for the accent. So, I give you the 500 gems and you'll ping us when they come in? When do you think you'll send them out?
@raikdow
Oh that's good! I think I have enough to buy gems, So I can pay you the amount for the accent. So, I give you the 500 gems and you'll ping us when they come in? When do you think you'll send them out?
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34