Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 334 335
@Calavera I've noticed that my name is in the Fourth Run of Coldflame Blue. Is it all right to pay right now (since it looks like a few others have) or should I wait for the official ping?
@Calavera I've noticed that my name is in the Fourth Run of Coldflame Blue. Is it all right to pay right now (since it looks like a few others have) or should I wait for the official ping?
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
@Sableye @lychizzle Added, thanks~

@Greyscales You can go ahead and pre-pay for your copy if you want, I always start sending them as soon as I receive the pack c:
@Sableye @lychizzle Added, thanks~

@Greyscales You can go ahead and pre-pay for your copy if you want, I always start sending them as soon as I receive the pack c:
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera yes yes i would love to be down for green, orange and blue coldflames o u o
@Calavera yes yes i would love to be down for green, orange and blue coldflames o u o
@Calavera may i get put down for a copy of coldflame green c:
@Calavera may i get put down for a copy of coldflame green c:
tumblr_inline_pinuvgZh7E1ttu0dj_1280.png
@Calavera do we pay now? o: The list I was on filled up!
@Calavera do we pay now? o: The list I was on filled up!
@rainwaltz @noibat Added!

@vulpines If you wanna pre-pay, that'd be helpful! I send out pre-paid copies when I receive my packs. ^^
@rainwaltz @noibat Added!

@vulpines If you wanna pre-pay, that'd be helpful! I send out pre-paid copies when I receive my packs. ^^
@Calavera

Thanks for adding me! I can pay now if you would like.
And I added myself to the general ping list on the spread sheet.
I'd love to be added to the waiting list for the blue coldflame but I couldn't find it :o
@Calavera

Thanks for adding me! I can pay now if you would like.
And I added myself to the general ping list on the spread sheet.
I'd love to be added to the waiting list for the blue coldflame but I couldn't find it :o
@Malkyru Sure, if you'd like to pre-pay for Coldflame Pink that's alright c: Thanks. Coldflame Blue is under the "Contest" tab in the spreadsheet. I will move it to "Miscellaneous" to match my catalogue when it's out of print.

Edit: I added you to it so there, but pinging you anyway so you know (: also if you need info on how to use the spreadsheet there is a link in the front page as well
@Malkyru Sure, if you'd like to pre-pay for Coldflame Pink that's alright c: Thanks. Coldflame Blue is under the "Contest" tab in the spreadsheet. I will move it to "Miscellaneous" to match my catalogue when it's out of print.

Edit: I added you to it so there, but pinging you anyway so you know (: also if you need info on how to use the spreadsheet there is a link in the front page as well
@Calavera
Can I grab a slot for Frostcore Prisoner please? Thank you.
@Calavera
Can I grab a slot for Frostcore Prisoner please? Thank you.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
New Coldflame batches just in! Pre-paid copies were delivered (thank you all!) and yours are reserved at the moment just remember to pick up at your earliest convinience. Thank you! c:

Coldflame Blue
@LiquidSilver @Aetherealtenken

Coldflame Orange
@Luunai @Soujun *

Coldflame Pink
@wyrdwoodwitch @Areeyana @Zholtaniusar @Pesticide @Takora @Nyxidos @Sareaza

Coldflame Green
@Takora

Frostcore Prisoner also arrived from print (as an accent), yay! I havent filed slots for a second run but I'm hopeful it might still gather some interest throughout the week for a second/last run so the price is reduced to 550g. Thank you!

@Ikunoche @Jazz @SinclairTop @Studio @Virgil @Mirrorstone @Luunai
New Coldflame batches just in! Pre-paid copies were delivered (thank you all!) and yours are reserved at the moment just remember to pick up at your earliest convinience. Thank you! c:

Coldflame Blue
@LiquidSilver @Aetherealtenken

Coldflame Orange
@Luunai @Soujun *

Coldflame Pink
@wyrdwoodwitch @Areeyana @Zholtaniusar @Pesticide @Takora @Nyxidos @Sareaza

Coldflame Green
@Takora

Frostcore Prisoner also arrived from print (as an accent), yay! I havent filed slots for a second run but I'm hopeful it might still gather some interest throughout the week for a second/last run so the price is reduced to 550g. Thank you!

@Ikunoche @Jazz @SinclairTop @Studio @Virgil @Mirrorstone @Luunai
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 334 335