Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE [ICEDOM]
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 223 224
@meganbm recorded : )
@meganbm recorded : )
@HarumiMiharu

one last hatchling headed your way!
@HarumiMiharu

one last hatchling headed your way!
@Nakattack recorded : )
@Nakattack recorded : )
Alright guys. Lets make a deal. If you send me a dragon for 1t then you get to be my knew best friend.
Alright guys. Lets make a deal. If you send me a dragon for 1t then you get to be my knew best friend.
SVbOCPL.png
@brbsoulnomming recorded : )
@brbsoulnomming recorded : )
@CaptainCrackers, well, the closer it gets to rollover, the more i might consider it. and got 4 level 6 dergs coming your way...plus a few more in batches of 4 as i level them. someone procrastinated...
@CaptainCrackers, well, the closer it gets to rollover, the more i might consider it. and got 4 level 6 dergs coming your way...plus a few more in batches of 4 as i level them. someone procrastinated...
cauldrontext2.png
@CaptainCrackers You rang?

Sending you 2 lvl 7s for 1t--both with current bonus c;
@CaptainCrackers You rang?

Sending you 2 lvl 7s for 1t--both with current bonus c;
tumblr_inline_nqnth6O8C21qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_inline_nqnwgawBE61qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_npk4rePdXC1r8tsp3o8_r1_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nqnuqcVHIZ1qkozcw_540.pngtumblr_inline_nqnw3glnA31qkozcw_540.png
@sabakunogaaraai
Hurry, hurry! You've only got about 3 and a half hours left! I'm using this as my way to procrastinate. Can't work, gotta exalt some dergs!
@sabakunogaaraai
Hurry, hurry! You've only got about 3 and a half hours left! I'm using this as my way to procrastinate. Can't work, gotta exalt some dergs!
SVbOCPL.png
@Maratski
Woo!~ Yay 1t dragons! And the money. The money is nice
@Maratski
Woo!~ Yay 1t dragons! And the money. The money is nice
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers
Sending a level 8 dragon~
@CaptainCrackers
Sending a level 8 dragon~
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png