Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 97 98
@Devildove thank you for the ping! :D
@Devildove thank you for the ping! :D
@CherryLimeSalt Yep! If they have the button or are on the directory, you can send them a letter if you've bought a dragon from them. If someone sends you a letter, you can respond however you like - I usually like to write a letter back from the parents of the dragon, filling the hatchling in on what the clan's up to without them and asking questions about the hatchling's new clan. @Salmastryon has the right idea :D
@CherryLimeSalt Yep! If they have the button or are on the directory, you can send them a letter if you've bought a dragon from them. If someone sends you a letter, you can respond however you like - I usually like to write a letter back from the parents of the dragon, filling the hatchling in on what the clan's up to without them and asking questions about the hatchling's new clan. @Salmastryon has the right idea :D
I was wondering what happened to the letters... But yes, thanks for getting all of this together! @Devildove
I was wondering what happened to the letters... But yes, thanks for getting all of this together! @Devildove
4fxtl3.png Wiki-wordmark.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
@avidDreamwriter You didn't have to wonder, nothing ever happened to it? I updated the previous thread constantly up until the moment I posted this and even had a paragraph at the top of the thread where I shared how far I was into the spreadsheet and how many names I had left to add :/
@avidDreamwriter You didn't have to wonder, nothing ever happened to it? I updated the previous thread constantly up until the moment I posted this and even had a paragraph at the top of the thread where I shared how far I was into the spreadsheet and how many names I had left to add :/
@Devildove
@Devildove
sBjXpfJ.png
@Devildove
Wow! Thanks for this! I have added the banner to my page now!
@Devildove
Wow! Thanks for this! I have added the banner to my page now!
Thanks for the ping! I'll add the banner right now!
Thanks for the ping! I'll add the banner right now!
@Devildove thanks for the ping. I wish I could get a letter from my sold hatchies someday. QQ I haven't got any yet :(
@Devildove thanks for the ping. I wish I could get a letter from my sold hatchies someday. QQ I haven't got any yet :(
@Devildove Thanks! Maybe now my babs will write home :)
@Devildove Thanks! Maybe now my babs will write home :)
AKXYxdj.gifGxTXuYu.pngNwgp8Od.gif6kY5vBB.gifZGlxXSa.gif80c6rTe.png
@SophiaFayrix Why not take the first step and send a parent letter to someone who's bought one of your hatchlings? :)
@SophiaFayrix Why not take the first step and send a parent letter to someone who's bought one of your hatchlings? :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 97 98