Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pixie's Flight: Gay pride Nocturnes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@fenderlove I have enough pre-orders to produce the accent now so I'll make sure there's one reserved for you!
@fenderlove I have enough pre-orders to produce the accent now so I'll make sure there's one reserved for you!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot I still want to be on the preorder list. I thought I'd already said so. Oops. :P
@mspixieriot I still want to be on the preorder list. I thought I'd already said so. Oops. :P
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@mspixieriot It looks gorgeous! I'm too poor to buy things just because they look gorgeous though. HOWEVER, I will be ALL OVER the fae one :-D
@mspixieriot It looks gorgeous! I'm too poor to buy things just because they look gorgeous though. HOWEVER, I will be ALL OVER the fae one :-D
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@mspixieriot i want one please!
@mspixieriot i want one please!
@Morphini I'll let you know when the fae one is up. Do you have a preference, pink, magenta, purple? I can't decide and any of them would look good on my fae. ;-)

@itsjustroar putting you on the list!
@Morphini I'll let you know when the fae one is up. Do you have a preference, pink, magenta, purple? I can't decide and any of them would look good on my fae. ;-)

@itsjustroar putting you on the list!
@Girolamo You are added.

@Dorufuu @bonstrosity @snowpea Whenever you can send me your gems, I will put the accent into production as soon as I have them!

@itsjustroar @Girolamo if you are paying gems you can send them too, if you're paying treasure it can wait until I have the accent in my hands.

@karinberry Thank you for sending your gems!
@Girolamo You are added.

@Dorufuu @bonstrosity @snowpea Whenever you can send me your gems, I will put the accent into production as soon as I have them!

@itsjustroar @Girolamo if you are paying gems you can send them too, if you're paying treasure it can wait until I have the accent in my hands.

@karinberry Thank you for sending your gems!
@mepixieriot I am ALWAYS a fan of purple :-D
@mepixieriot I am ALWAYS a fan of purple :-D
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@mspixieriot Sending gems now! :DDD
@mspixieriot Sending gems now! :DDD
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Dorufuu thank you! One more gem payment and I can send it off. :D
@Dorufuu thank you! One more gem payment and I can send it off. :D
@mspixieriot
I'd like a slot on the imp accent!
@mspixieriot
I'd like a slot on the imp accent!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30