Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats RPG (Open! All welcome!)
@Splitbeat @kurlozleijon @icedust1 @Acosmist

(Wow... as I look back at my recent post, I noticed multiple grammatical and writing errors in general. XD)

Almost immediately after Greyfeather's announcement, cats began clearing from Fireclan territory.
"Too many different clan cats in one area would have lead to a disaster," he thought," with the exception of the Gathering. Even then tensions ran high." After dealing with the clearing of cats, he focused on Tigerstar. It was clear she was in an unstable condition, and needed immediate attention. However, he noticed Thornstar and Creamstar trying to discuss matters with Tigerstar. "That will not do," he mumbled.
Padding over to concentration of clan leaders, he pointed his tail in the direction of the nursery.

"I suggest for you and your kit's sake, to head back into the nursery," he said gently to Tigerstar," I will come and check on you soon. And as for the two of you, please return back your clan. These things are to be dealt with later. I understand it relates to the safety of all clans, but please consider that this is not the proper time and place." He bowed his head low in respect.
Greyfeather then began making a mental list of what to do. After caring for Tigerstar, Greyfeather would need to tend to the bright-orange winged she-cat. Even a small scratch could lead to a deadly infection. Then after making arrangements to ensure Tigerstar and her kits well-being, would he head back to Windclan and make preparations for his journey.
@Splitbeat @kurlozleijon @icedust1 @Acosmist

(Wow... as I look back at my recent post, I noticed multiple grammatical and writing errors in general. XD)

Almost immediately after Greyfeather's announcement, cats began clearing from Fireclan territory.
"Too many different clan cats in one area would have lead to a disaster," he thought," with the exception of the Gathering. Even then tensions ran high." After dealing with the clearing of cats, he focused on Tigerstar. It was clear she was in an unstable condition, and needed immediate attention. However, he noticed Thornstar and Creamstar trying to discuss matters with Tigerstar. "That will not do," he mumbled.
Padding over to concentration of clan leaders, he pointed his tail in the direction of the nursery.

"I suggest for you and your kit's sake, to head back into the nursery," he said gently to Tigerstar," I will come and check on you soon. And as for the two of you, please return back your clan. These things are to be dealt with later. I understand it relates to the safety of all clans, but please consider that this is not the proper time and place." He bowed his head low in respect.
Greyfeather then began making a mental list of what to do. After caring for Tigerstar, Greyfeather would need to tend to the bright-orange winged she-cat. Even a small scratch could lead to a deadly infection. Then after making arrangements to ensure Tigerstar and her kits well-being, would he head back to Windclan and make preparations for his journey.
Ill join when I come up with a character owo
Ill join when I come up with a character owo
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
Creamstar nodded "alright bye then!" she said "back to seclusion!" she turned around to leave the camp but Darkwing stopped her instantly

"ask to stay here" he said with worry in his voice.

Creamstar sighed and shook her head "i don't want to burden them...."

@splitbeat @vanquished @kurlozleijon
Creamstar nodded "alright bye then!" she said "back to seclusion!" she turned around to leave the camp but Darkwing stopped her instantly

"ask to stay here" he said with worry in his voice.

Creamstar sighed and shook her head "i don't want to burden them...."

@splitbeat @vanquished @kurlozleijon
@splitbeat @vanquished @kurlozleijon @mktheangel

(btw, who is Darkclaw? Assuming fireclan cat. Sorry if I'm making Greyfeather to bossy! ;^-^)

Greyfeather's ears twitched as he heard Creamstar conversing with a fireclan warrior.

"Ask to stay," the fireclan cat said worriedly.
Creamstar sighed and responded," I don't want to burden them..." As much as Greyfeather hated to butt into conversations, he padded over to the two cats. He didn't want nerves jumping from clan to clan.

"I'm sorry to butt in, but is something wrong?" he asked anxiously.
@splitbeat @vanquished @kurlozleijon @mktheangel

(btw, who is Darkclaw? Assuming fireclan cat. Sorry if I'm making Greyfeather to bossy! ;^-^)

Greyfeather's ears twitched as he heard Creamstar conversing with a fireclan warrior.

"Ask to stay," the fireclan cat said worriedly.
Creamstar sighed and responded," I don't want to burden them..." As much as Greyfeather hated to butt into conversations, he padded over to the two cats. He didn't want nerves jumping from clan to clan.

"I'm sorry to butt in, but is something wrong?" he asked anxiously.
no DarkWING not claw is rogue XD he was a floating character that i stole))

Creamstar looked at him "uh... no?"

Darkwing glared at her "yes, Creamstar, is leader of Lightclan... you know the ones that just dropped from starclan, and all gatherings basically" he said looking at the medicine cat.
@Leondragon
no DarkWING not claw is rogue XD he was a floating character that i stole))

Creamstar looked at him "uh... no?"

Darkwing glared at her "yes, Creamstar, is leader of Lightclan... you know the ones that just dropped from starclan, and all gatherings basically" he said looking at the medicine cat.
@Leondragon
@Icedust1 @Masquerade @Leondragon @Sucrechat @kurlozleijon @Acosmist @Vanquished @Masquerade @mktheangel @Picturewicture

(Acosmist, if you wish to, you may leave. Though I'm sorry if you couldn't keep up.)

Tigerstar licked Nightkit's ears before turning her attention back to the others. "Savageclaw, I'm sorry for attacking you. But I need you to take to the sky and help the others in any way you can. Sideswipe, Sunstreaker! Get your orders from a couple of the other clan leaders. They'll need your help if I'm thinking right." She barked the orders in rapid-fire order, setting her cats to work, hoping to to nip this disaster in the bud.
@Icedust1 @Masquerade @Leondragon @Sucrechat @kurlozleijon @Acosmist @Vanquished @Masquerade @mktheangel @Picturewicture

(Acosmist, if you wish to, you may leave. Though I'm sorry if you couldn't keep up.)

Tigerstar licked Nightkit's ears before turning her attention back to the others. "Savageclaw, I'm sorry for attacking you. But I need you to take to the sky and help the others in any way you can. Sideswipe, Sunstreaker! Get your orders from a couple of the other clan leaders. They'll need your help if I'm thinking right." She barked the orders in rapid-fire order, setting her cats to work, hoping to to nip this disaster in the bud.
f7EQd.gifNSxjK.gif7rryT.gifTCTAI.gif
Viperstrike was just leaving Silentstar's (again not an actual character) den when the leader called after. "And Viperstrike, I only have one life left" Vipertsrike whirled around to face Silentstar "What!? But you're supposed to have three more!" The white tom shook his head sadly. "I do not have three lives. Only one. And you and I both know what such a prophecy has meant in the past." Viperstrike shuddered as she remembered the last disaster that had struck the clans. "If I die, you must become leader. Do you understand?" The deputy nodded solemnly, her eyes lowered and filled with sorrow. "A great darkness has returned to our lands. We must be prepared. And whatever disaster may strike wether it be famine, or drought, or disease, or rival cats.." The leader peeled his lips back from his teeth and bared his fangs in savage smile "...we shall live on." With that Silentsar turned on his heel and walked into the darkness. Viperstrike stared at the empty ground were her leader had been moments before, before she turned with a hiss to prepare her clan.

@Leondragon @mktheangel @kurlozleijon @Picturewicture @Splitbeat (And Splitbeat, if you want be to make Silentstar an actual character I will. Or can I just use him as a character that isn't really played by anyone, and is just sort of there for convenience?)
Viperstrike was just leaving Silentstar's (again not an actual character) den when the leader called after. "And Viperstrike, I only have one life left" Vipertsrike whirled around to face Silentstar "What!? But you're supposed to have three more!" The white tom shook his head sadly. "I do not have three lives. Only one. And you and I both know what such a prophecy has meant in the past." Viperstrike shuddered as she remembered the last disaster that had struck the clans. "If I die, you must become leader. Do you understand?" The deputy nodded solemnly, her eyes lowered and filled with sorrow. "A great darkness has returned to our lands. We must be prepared. And whatever disaster may strike wether it be famine, or drought, or disease, or rival cats.." The leader peeled his lips back from his teeth and bared his fangs in savage smile "...we shall live on." With that Silentsar turned on his heel and walked into the darkness. Viperstrike stared at the empty ground were her leader had been moments before, before she turned with a hiss to prepare her clan.

@Leondragon @mktheangel @kurlozleijon @Picturewicture @Splitbeat (And Splitbeat, if you want be to make Silentstar an actual character I will. Or can I just use him as a character that isn't really played by anyone, and is just sort of there for convenience?)
@leondragon @icedust1 @kurlozleijon @masquerade @vanquished @mktheangel

(Fine as a floater!)

Savageclaw turned to the other cats, the twins doing the same.
@leondragon @icedust1 @kurlozleijon @masquerade @vanquished @mktheangel

(Fine as a floater!)

Savageclaw turned to the other cats, the twins doing the same.
(Just joined, hello! What is the current plot/events?)
@Splitbeat
(Just joined, hello! What is the current plot/events?)
@Splitbeat
@picturewicture

(Welcome! And right now many cats are in fireclans camp. And they're trying to figure out this omen Thornstar found.)
@picturewicture

(Welcome! And right now many cats are in fireclans camp. And they're trying to figure out this omen Thornstar found.)