Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Windbloom Wonders: [Mini Hiatus]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57
@hazeledpoppy I was wondering, is the glitterbelly accent 400g also? since you seem to only need 2 people on the list..if it's lower than 600gems, please put me on the list for the male Fae one? c:
@hazeledpoppy I was wondering, is the glitterbelly accent 400g also? since you seem to only need 2 people on the list..if it's lower than 600gems, please put me on the list for the male Fae one? c:
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
@Dim
It's only 350g :) I just got it printed and sent back while I was kinda sick and ick, so, I'll send one your way when you send the payment over~

@Yllunis
Happy new year to you, too! (And an accent headed your way)

@20pi
You betcha! Imp interest pings for sure !
@Dim
It's only 350g :) I just got it printed and sent back while I was kinda sick and ick, so, I'll send one your way when you send the payment over~

@Yllunis
Happy new year to you, too! (And an accent headed your way)

@20pi
You betcha! Imp interest pings for sure !
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@hazeledpoppy Oh my!! Payment incoming in a bit. Thanks for getting back to me so soon! :D
@hazeledpoppy Oh my!! Payment incoming in a bit. Thanks for getting back to me so soon! :D
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
@Hazeledpoppy Do you have any copies of Shining/Gleaming Deity and Glitterbelly for ridgeback females?
@Hazeledpoppy Do you have any copies of Shining/Gleaming Deity and Glitterbelly for ridgeback females?
@hazeledpoppy, was just wondering when to expect Shining Deity for male Faes? It's been over two weeks now.
@hazeledpoppy, was just wondering when to expect Shining Deity for male Faes? It's been over two weeks now.
DSEHBxF.png
@Hazeledpoppy

Is it still possible to buy a Fae F Glitterbelly?

Also, I'd like to be added to your general pinglist, please. :)
@Hazeledpoppy

Is it still possible to buy a Fae F Glitterbelly?

Also, I'd like to be added to your general pinglist, please. :)
I was wondering if you were still selling shining deity fae M?
I was wondering if you were still selling shining deity fae M?
@Yllunis
;)
@smileytechie
I just got the copies in today! If you want one, they'll be up on the AH for 350g... Or treasure, which I have to figure out first.

@Vampyra142001 Yep! Still selling. I'm just waiting for slots to fill before printing again, as I'm currently working on printing out the last of the Glitterbelly prders :)
@ryttu3k that should also answer your question~ :)

@starsystems for either Deity, it's still just a list for ordering, but for ridge Glitterbelly... Was that the one I just printed or was that female PC? Leanne go check.
@Yllunis
;)
@smileytechie
I just got the copies in today! If you want one, they'll be up on the AH for 350g... Or treasure, which I have to figure out first.

@Vampyra142001 Yep! Still selling. I'm just waiting for slots to fill before printing again, as I'm currently working on printing out the last of the Glitterbelly prders :)
@ryttu3k that should also answer your question~ :)

@starsystems for either Deity, it's still just a list for ordering, but for ridge Glitterbelly... Was that the one I just printed or was that female PC? Leanne go check.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Sweet. I'm definitely interested whenever they are available again.
Sweet. I'm definitely interested whenever they are available again.
@Hazeledpoppy

Yay! I bought mine. Thanks for the notice!

I'd still like to be added to your pinglist, please. :)
@Hazeledpoppy

Yay! I bought mine. Thanks for the notice!

I'd still like to be added to your pinglist, please. :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57