Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 535 536
I thought I changed my team before exalting... but when I read posts yesterday and today I tried loading Coliseum myself, it seems I forgot to do that...

"Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/241860.png"
It seems that this sweetie still wants to battle, despite fact she is serving Lady Lightweaver now... :<

Browser... doesn&#039;t matter because it&#039;s problem on FR servers.
I thought I changed my team before exalting... but when I read posts yesterday and today I tried loading Coliseum myself, it seems I forgot to do that...

"Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/241860.png"
It seems that this sweetie still wants to battle, despite fact she is serving Lady Lightweaver now... :<

Browser... doesn&#039;t matter because it&#039;s problem on FR servers.
coH7AEL.png
@Ev4 Ah that explains it, I guess I didn&#039;t properly change up my team before exalting, either! D&#039;oh~
@Ev4 Ah that explains it, I guess I didn&#039;t properly change up my team before exalting, either! D&#039;oh~
My issue is in the Fairgrounds. I try to play the Rune Stone game but it won&#039;t load past the first level. It just times out. II try both links but it happens regardless. Does anyone have an idea for a fix for this? Websockets work for me.
My issue is in the Fairgrounds. I try to play the Rune Stone game but it won&#039;t load past the first level. It just times out. II try both links but it happens regardless. Does anyone have an idea for a fix for this? Websockets work for me.
I&#039;m also getting the Coliseum error for sprites of exalted dragons not loading. I know I did not remove those dragons from my active team (I hadn&#039;t even really thought about removing them . . . well, until I got the error message).

Additionally (I don&#039;t know if it makes a difference): the dragons I exalted (it was 3 of them maybe somewhere from 16.00--19.00 server time yesterday) were all ones that had just grown up that day and had been showing their hatchling images (rather than adult ones) in the Coliseum.

The first time after the exalting that I tried to use the Coliseum might have been ~20.00, and I got the error then. I tried a few times after that with the same results, and then decided to leave it be in hopes it would fix itself at server rollover time. Still getting the same error today, though, so that clearly hasn&#039;t done it.
I&#039;m also getting the Coliseum error for sprites of exalted dragons not loading. I know I did not remove those dragons from my active team (I hadn&#039;t even really thought about removing them . . . well, until I got the error message).

Additionally (I don&#039;t know if it makes a difference): the dragons I exalted (it was 3 of them maybe somewhere from 16.00--19.00 server time yesterday) were all ones that had just grown up that day and had been showing their hatchling images (rather than adult ones) in the Coliseum.

The first time after the exalting that I tried to use the Coliseum might have been ~20.00, and I got the error then. I tried a few times after that with the same results, and then decided to leave it be in hopes it would fix itself at server rollover time. Still getting the same error today, though, so that clearly hasn&#039;t done it.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Now nothing is working for me. D:
Firefox, stuck on the beginning of loading bar. "Connecting ..." (I think that before there weren&#039;t any &#039;Connecting&#039; and other messages below loading bar for me. Oo")
Shock Switch - stuck near the end of bar but still "Connecting ..."

By the way, seizure warning doesn&#039;t show up for me (no, I didn&#039;t check "Don&#039;t show this warning again." - that text, box and "Continue" show up). It seems that seizure_warning.png (url taken from page&#039;s code) gives error 404...
Now nothing is working for me. D:
Firefox, stuck on the beginning of loading bar. "Connecting ..." (I think that before there weren&#039;t any &#039;Connecting&#039; and other messages below loading bar for me. Oo")
Shock Switch - stuck near the end of bar but still "Connecting ..."

By the way, seizure warning doesn&#039;t show up for me (no, I didn&#039;t check "Don&#039;t show this warning again." - that text, box and "Continue" show up). It seems that seizure_warning.png (url taken from page&#039;s code) gives error 404...
coH7AEL.png
I&#039;m still having issues with Runes...And everything is unblocked for FR. This does not make sense.
I&#039;m still having issues with Runes...And everything is unblocked for FR. This does not make sense.
Posting here as well in case the other thread gets missed:

I have managed to get it to spit out 2 error messages (Opera will report multiple failures) One dragon was sold via the AH and is NOT exalted, and one dragon was exalted, so it&#039;s not just limited to exalted dragons.

In the past I have not had any problems with being locked out of the Colo after a dragon was exalted or sold, even if the dragon was an active team member at the time.

I&#039;ve been locked out of the Colo since at least 6:30PM EST last night.

I&#039;ve tried purging cache/cookies, even borrowed a computer to try that had never been to FR (just to see if it was a stubborn caching issue) but no dice.

Posting here as well in case the other thread gets missed:

I have managed to get it to spit out 2 error messages (Opera will report multiple failures) One dragon was sold via the AH and is NOT exalted, and one dragon was exalted, so it&#039;s not just limited to exalted dragons.

In the past I have not had any problems with being locked out of the Colo after a dragon was exalted or sold, even if the dragon was an active team member at the time.

I&#039;ve been locked out of the Colo since at least 6:30PM EST last night.

I&#039;ve tried purging cache/cookies, even borrowed a computer to try that had never been to FR (just to see if it was a stubborn caching issue) but no dice.

haven&#039;t been able to access the coli for a few days now :<

every time I try I get a bunch of image error "Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/200021.png"

I did exalt most of my team... but I&#039;m not even getting to get to the main coli menu to change them...

I hope this gets fixed soon!!! It was the only money making activity I could watch anime while doing!!! D: (I&#039;m going to go thru withdrawals...)
haven&#039;t been able to access the coli for a few days now :<

every time I try I get a bunch of image error "Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/200021.png"

I did exalt most of my team... but I&#039;m not even getting to get to the main coli menu to change them...

I hope this gets fixed soon!!! It was the only money making activity I could watch anime while doing!!! D: (I&#039;m going to go thru withdrawals...)
art_sig_by_shadowheart626-d75zq6p.gif 363.png[/acronym]shadowbinder_sprite_by_shadowheart626-d7u22jh.png
I have the same problem with not being able to load the coliseum due to exhaulting a dragon. In this case dragon #201384. Bit buggy, just got 3 ugly babies that needs leveling :P
I have the same problem with not being able to load the coliseum due to exhaulting a dragon. In this case dragon #201384. Bit buggy, just got 3 ugly babies that needs leveling :P
I can&#039;t load the coliseum, also, do to the error of rendering a game sprite. I hit &#039;Ok&#039; and then the load bar just sits there forever. Clearly my cache didn&#039;t change anything, nor going to the coliseum mirror site. :(
I can&#039;t load the coliseum, also, do to the error of rendering a game sprite. I hit &#039;Ok&#039; and then the load bar just sits there forever. Clearly my cache didn&#039;t change anything, nor going to the coliseum mirror site. :(
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 535 536