Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unofficial NoTN Survey - Closed!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I just finished my survey.
I'm really curious to see the results. I'm actually most curious to see the level vs how many chests you obtain part since i've noticed my higher level in Digging really killed me this festival. I only got 1-8 chests per day. Mostly 1-3, though. :/
I just finished my survey.
I'm really curious to see the results. I'm actually most curious to see the level vs how many chests you obtain part since i've noticed my higher level in Digging really killed me this festival. I only got 1-8 chests per day. Mostly 1-3, though. :/
15wxth5.png
Cool, thanks for doing this! I completed the survey, I'm interesting in seeing that everyone else answered.
Cool, thanks for doing this! I completed the survey, I'm interesting in seeing that everyone else answered.
MHWrTYU.png
Finished~
Finished~
psychefennecat.png
@Snowmeow Filled out. Please add me to the ping list for the results!
@Snowmeow Filled out. Please add me to the ping list for the results!
JkH6QS6.pngN8sl46I.png UOCl28e.png
Finished the survey!
Finished the survey!
@Snowmeow

I took the survey, and I am very interested to see how users felt about the event overall. I've seen snippits here and there, but I'd like to think this would give me (and others) more insight.
@Snowmeow

I took the survey, and I am very interested to see how users felt about the event overall. I've seen snippits here and there, but I'd like to think this would give me (and others) more insight.
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
Finished the survey! I thought the questions were pretty comprehensive, and I look forward to the results!
Finished the survey! I thought the questions were pretty comprehensive, and I look forward to the results!
Z1uQeIX.png
Took it~ it was actually good to take :3
Took it~ it was actually good to take :3
Deviantart Account
Can't wait to show y'all the data I've been gathering!
Can't wait to show y'all the data I've been gathering!
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
Please ping me! This survey was well organized.
:)
Please ping me! This survey was well organized.
:)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33