Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Weird item layering - Ethereal Entourage
On the female Imperial, Ethereal Entourage is layered underneath the Simple Pearly Necklace, which causes one of the pixies to appear behind the necklace. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12849] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/12849_350.png[/img] [/url]
On the female Imperial, Ethereal Entourage is layered underneath the Simple Pearly Necklace, which causes one of the pixies to appear behind the necklace.

12849_350.png
3IvN2SV.png
You can manually arrange how items are layered in the apparel screen.
You can manually arrange how items are layered in the apparel screen.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Effigy Go to your dragon's page and drag the pixies to the top layer, above the necklace. You can sort your dragon's apparel order yourself. :-)
@Effigy Go to your dragon's page and drag the pixies to the top layer, above the necklace. You can sort your dragon's apparel order yourself. :-)
drag the fairies to a layer on top of the necklace. you can reorder the apparel from the apparel menu when you are dressing a dragon. its not a bug, but you need to drag fairies to the top

edit: post ninja'd, as they say lol
drag the fairies to a layer on top of the necklace. you can reorder the apparel from the apparel menu when you are dressing a dragon. its not a bug, but you need to drag fairies to the top

edit: post ninja'd, as they say lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
I like that three of us answered at the same time, haha ^^
I like that three of us answered at the same time, haha ^^
Oops, I didn't realize that since the lines coming off that pixie made it look like it was overlapping badly either way.
Oops, I didn't realize that since the lines coming off that pixie made it look like it was overlapping badly either way.
3IvN2SV.png
@undel i bet you are right haha!
@undel i bet you are right haha!
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png