Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House Food # Filter Search
I'd love if there were more options for filtering through food items. It's really a pain to try to search through a ton of pages when you want to purchase a certain amount of food. So i'd really like if there was a search option implemented to find stacked food such as:
Amount:
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
and so on to 99.
I'd love if there were more options for filtering through food items. It's really a pain to try to search through a ton of pages when you want to purchase a certain amount of food. So i'd really like if there was a search option implemented to find stacked food such as:
Amount:
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
and so on to 99.
tinybanner_1.png
See, I've had this idea too, but I had a different idea for implementation. In addition to your idea, it'd also be great to see a "1.6 treasure per unit" or a ".9 treasure per unit" label next to each listing, so you know which one would be the best buy for you!
But on top of that, your idea would be magnificent for people who are just trying to get those 99 broken bottles for swipp's swap and are tired of rolling through auctions for ONE.
Either way, support!!!!
See, I've had this idea too, but I had a different idea for implementation. In addition to your idea, it'd also be great to see a "1.6 treasure per unit" or a ".9 treasure per unit" label next to each listing, so you know which one would be the best buy for you!
But on top of that, your idea would be magnificent for people who are just trying to get those 99 broken bottles for swipp's swap and are tired of rolling through auctions for ONE.
Either way, support!!!!