Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Boon of Fertility not showing up
I hope I put this in the right forum, and I hope it's just not me being silly but it appears either I was never awarded the starting "Boon of Fertility" item, or it is not showing up as me having it.

Thank you
Kira
I hope I put this in the right forum, and I hope it's just not me being silly but it appears either I was never awarded the starting "Boon of Fertility" item, or it is not showing up as me having it.

Thank you
Kira
Yeah this happened to me too! I was so excited when I got a clutch of 5 eggs and my friend told me I could hatch them immediately but apparently without the item I can't? And according to her you are supposed to receive when you start playing?
Yeah this happened to me too! I was so excited when I got a clutch of 5 eggs and my friend told me I could hatch them immediately but apparently without the item I can't? And according to her you are supposed to receive when you start playing?
are you sure its not in your hoard under "other" category?
are you sure its not in your hoard under "other" category?
Due to recent mass attempts at exploiting this, new accounts are no longer created with a boon of fertility. We are exploring alternatives.
Due to recent mass attempts at exploiting this, new accounts are no longer created with a boon of fertility. We are exploring alternatives.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Understandable! Thanks for letting me know Akiri!
Understandable! Thanks for letting me know Akiri!
Akiri, maybe you could make first batches hatch right away, no matter how many? I feel kinda bad for those with few ones like 1 or 2, but then people wouldn't be able to exploit the boon of fertility... :|
Akiri, maybe you could make first batches hatch right away, no matter how many? I feel kinda bad for those with few ones like 1 or 2, but then people wouldn't be able to exploit the boon of fertility... :|
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs