Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unable to create account
A friend of mine was wanting to sign up to the site, but while chatting over aim, she complained that the site was not letting her register. I thought it might have been just a small glitch with the server and suggested refreshing the page and it seemed to help, but alas, registration is still not happening for her. This is what she told me is the current issue: [quote] okay now it's saying my confirmation code doesn't match and when i ask for the confirmation email resent it says my username doesn't exist as a registering user name[/quote] Do I need to supply the username she wanted to use, or her registering email address to be more informative, or is this enough?
A friend of mine was wanting to sign up to the site, but while chatting over aim, she complained that the site was not letting her register. I thought it might have been just a small glitch with the server and suggested refreshing the page and it seemed to help, but alas, registration is still not happening for her.

This is what she told me is the current issue:
Quote:
okay now it's saying my confirmation code doesn't match and when i ask for the confirmation email resent it says my username doesn't exist as a registering user name

Do I need to supply the username she wanted to use, or her registering email address to be more informative, or is this enough?
They're working on Registration, there's a couple threads about it in the bugs forum ^^ Hopefully they get it up soon! My fiance's cousin wants to play too!
They're working on Registration, there's a couple threads about it in the bugs forum ^^ Hopefully they get it up soon! My fiance's cousin wants to play too!
1kz7OWt.png
You may want to post about it here, or in this thread for more coverage ^^

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=82493
You may want to post about it here, or in this thread for more coverage ^^

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=82493
1kz7OWt.png
If your friend could message us at admin@flightrising.com from the e-mail address that she registered with, we can send her the activation code by hand.
If your friend could message us at admin@flightrising.com from the e-mail address that she registered with, we can send her the activation code by hand.
@Dragoness Ah, thanks for letting me know! I should have scrolled further to make sure of the issue.

@Undel I will let her know, thank you!
@Dragoness Ah, thanks for letting me know! I should have scrolled further to make sure of the issue.

@Undel I will let her know, thank you!
@Ankhwave

Actually, we found a bug in the registration form from a change we made a couple of hours ago.

Tell your friend they can reregister right now if they so choose. (They can even use the same user name or e-mail as before.)
@Ankhwave

Actually, we found a bug in the registration form from a change we made a couple of hours ago.

Tell your friend they can reregister right now if they so choose. (They can even use the same user name or e-mail as before.)
Lol, well then I'll let her know about that instead xD Save an email.
Lol, well then I'll let her know about that instead xD Save an email.