Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unable to sign up?
I've recently referred my girlfriend to the site, but she's been unable to sign up due to a parse error (syntax error, unexpected 'if' T_IF on line 164) on the registration page. Any ideas on what she can do?

I've recently referred my girlfriend to the site, but she's been unable to sign up due to a parse error (syntax error, unexpected 'if' T_IF on line 164) on the registration page. Any ideas on what she can do?

tumblr_inline_neg4f1HZyZ1rhxwp5.png
Seconding this. Two people I know of are trying to sign up but can not. Exact error is: [quote]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in /home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/register.php on line 164[/quote]
Seconding this. Two people I know of are trying to sign up but can not. Exact error is:
Quote:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'if' (T_IF) in /home/flightri/public_html/includes/ol/register.php on line 164
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
Ditto. My sister just tried to sign up after seeing me flail over my dragons and got the same error.
Ditto. My sister just tried to sign up after seeing me flail over my dragons and got the same error.
w1E8cdy.png
♦My Tumblr ♦ My Art ♦
Sorry about that. I was updating the registration system. It does not work well while uploading.
Sorry about that. I was updating the registration system. It does not work well while uploading.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Registration alterations have been completed. Please have your friends attempt registering again from the start. The confirmation codes they have are no longer valid.
Registration alterations have been completed. Please have your friends attempt registering again from the start. The confirmation codes they have are no longer valid.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
They can register using the same e-mail and user name as before, no problem. :-)
They can register using the same e-mail and user name as before, no problem. :-)