Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Do familiars retain their bonding status
I haven't seen this question. I have some familiars that are tolerant, if I remove them from the dragon and give them to another dragon or sell them, do they keep that level of bonding or will they start at wary again?
I haven't seen this question. I have some familiars that are tolerant, if I remove them from the dragon and give them to another dragon or sell them, do they keep that level of bonding or will they start at wary again?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
They start at wary for every clan, but YOU retain yoru status.

Ex: By bonding with an amaranth moth, you become like... an amaranth moth whisperer, and will always be friendly with them even if you get rid of them and get a new one later.
They start at wary for every clan, but YOU retain yoru status.

Ex: By bonding with an amaranth moth, you become like... an amaranth moth whisperer, and will always be friendly with them even if you get rid of them and get a new one later.
Oh, thank you! I hadn't even thought of that option.
Oh, thank you! I hadn't even thought of that option.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Oh, that's very good to know. I was worried I'd accidentally sell the familiar I'd bonded with when getting rid of doubles
Oh, that's very good to know. I was worried I'd accidentally sell the familiar I'd bonded with when getting rid of doubles
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
THANK YOU for letting me know this! I was wanting to change my first dragon's Familiar with another... but was worried I'd have to start all over. Since I saw the weary status was showing up in the Bestiary I figured there must be something more to it.

I think I'll swap my Familiars now. But my dragons might not like it xD
THANK YOU for letting me know this! I was wanting to change my first dragon's Familiar with another... but was worried I'd have to start all over. Since I saw the weary status was showing up in the Bestiary I figured there must be something more to it.

I think I'll swap my Familiars now. But my dragons might not like it xD
1kz7OWt.png