Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Artist Secret Santa(Update)
1 2 3 4 5
@Bafa59 Happy holidays Ali!
2d979na.png

Sadly her familiar was bit of trouble for me, so I just stuck with his headshot. Happy Holidays~ I hope you like it :)
@Bafa59 Happy holidays Ali!
2d979na.png

Sadly her familiar was bit of trouble for me, so I just stuck with his headshot. Happy Holidays~ I hope you like it :)
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco1_500.png
@Dweeb Eeeee! Look at my giiiirrrrllll! She's perfect and I love her. Thanks so much! Happy holidays to you!!
@Dweeb Eeeee! Look at my giiiirrrrllll! She's perfect and I love her. Thanks so much! Happy holidays to you!!
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
@firiath I'm so sorry I was late on this, but here is your secret santa art! Happy (belated) holidays.
A picture of Venea chillin' by some lava.
23gzp74.png

larger -> http://tinypic.com/r/i5sldz/8

Also because I feel bad for being late, a bonus doodle of Venea as a human 24pkt4n.png
@firiath I'm so sorry I was late on this, but here is your secret santa art! Happy (belated) holidays.
A picture of Venea chillin' by some lava.
23gzp74.png

larger -> http://tinypic.com/r/i5sldz/8

Also because I feel bad for being late, a bonus doodle of Venea as a human 24pkt4n.png
DidSomeoneSaySpreadsheets_zpsbee5cc96.png
@darthkrallt
Aw man my reply didn't go through. BUT OH MY GOD THAT'S SO AWESOME! Thank you so much! When my wifi becomes more stable, those are definitely going in her profile! I absolutely love them! I hope you had some awesome holidays :D
@darthkrallt
Aw man my reply didn't go through. BUT OH MY GOD THAT'S SO AWESOME! Thank you so much! When my wifi becomes more stable, those are definitely going in her profile! I absolutely love them! I hope you had some awesome holidays :D
tumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo1_r1_400.pngtumblr_n962tesrAF1tbt0svo2_r1_250.png
@aprilwind hey I was wondering if you could do a master ping, because I didn't receive art yet and a few other people may be on the same boat
@aprilwind hey I was wondering if you could do a master ping, because I didn't receive art yet and a few other people may be on the same boat
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5