Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 451 452
@kojote *complaints.
Expressing my opinion and annoyance are completely different than complaining. If you'd like I can complain over people making a big fuss about a free event if you wish.
@kojote *complaints.
Expressing my opinion and annoyance are completely different than complaining. If you'd like I can complain over people making a big fuss about a free event if you wish.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme
1: Grammar Nazi
2: you havent even tagged the right user
3: Glad to see that you are soo understanding of other people's feelings.
@ShinopaThyme
1: Grammar Nazi
2: you havent even tagged the right user
3: Glad to see that you are soo understanding of other people's feelings.
@ShinopaThyme
uhh, i think you pinged the wrong person?
@ShinopaThyme
uhh, i think you pinged the wrong person?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@MDRatchet

1. Yes.
2. Easily fixed.
3. On the contrary, I rather think that making constant complaints about a free event with a rare prize is out of the question.
@MDRatchet

1. Yes.
2. Easily fixed.
3. On the contrary, I rather think that making constant complaints about a free event with a rare prize is out of the question.
@ShinopaThyme
Guess what? My grammar mistake is easily fixed too. But i wont. *gasp*
There are currently 6000+ people on this site. There arent that many reoccuring ones on this forum*, just lots of people having the same ****** problem.
@ShinopaThyme
Guess what? My grammar mistake is easily fixed too. But i wont. *gasp*
There are currently 6000+ people on this site. There arent that many reoccuring ones on this forum*, just lots of people having the same ****** problem.
Complaining about the situation isn't going to help anyone, nor does it increase chances any. I'm sure it annoys plenty and I'm sure it does annoy the administration as well. No amount is justified. If you don't like the event, don't participate. Simple as that. Plenty of people are enjoying the event, myself included, and I support the administration.
Complaining about the situation isn't going to help anyone, nor does it increase chances any. I'm sure it annoys plenty and I'm sure it does annoy the administration as well. No amount is justified. If you don't like the event, don't participate. Simple as that. Plenty of people are enjoying the event, myself included, and I support the administration.
@ShinopaThyme Complaining a situation helps relieving pressure of stress.
If no amount is justified then the comment section for events such as this one would not be open for anyone, regardless of positive feedback. That is one of the reasons why Notifying Annoucements' comments are blocked.
You dont have to participate to get affected by the problems of it. Lag included.
People who support the administration and pay tons to the site are having these problems too. As i said, 6k people are plenty. They pay for the site to work properly, and it doesnt work properly, closed reg or not.
@ShinopaThyme Complaining a situation helps relieving pressure of stress.
If no amount is justified then the comment section for events such as this one would not be open for anyone, regardless of positive feedback. That is one of the reasons why Notifying Annoucements' comments are blocked.
You dont have to participate to get affected by the problems of it. Lag included.
People who support the administration and pay tons to the site are having these problems too. As i said, 6k people are plenty. They pay for the site to work properly, and it doesnt work properly, closed reg or not.
i really want the race changer thing...but i dont thinkk someone would trade one for a noc and a crystal dragon...
i really want the race changer thing...but i dont thinkk someone would trade one for a noc and a crystal dragon...
136864.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8968564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89686/8968564_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"I AM ZIM! FEAR MEEEEE- FEEEAR!"[/b] A bit late on posting him but oh well ;u; didn't think I'd get one, much less in a color combo I've been wanting for one of my dragons X3 only thing I need now is one of those green bears and nickne it GIR XD

8968564_350.png

"I AM ZIM! FEAR MEEEEE- FEEEAR!"

A bit late on posting him but oh well ;u; didn't think I'd get one, much less in a color combo I've been wanting for one of my dragons X3 only thing I need now is one of those green bears and nickne it GIR XD
8KRlx7p.png
@Pepperthorn You might find someone to trade with. Post where people can see it.
@Pepperthorn You might find someone to trade with. Post where people can see it.
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 451 452