Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't connect to the Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Same here, down for me and cannot get it to come back up.

Wondering if they took it down for a bit, as it seems to be something that causes problems at times like these. *shrug*
Same here, down for me and cannot get it to come back up.

Wondering if they took it down for a bit, as it seems to be something that causes problems at times like these. *shrug*
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
I'm having the same issue as well. I've been trying for about an hour to get on. =/ I think it's because of the server load or because they're trying to fix things or both.
I'm having the same issue as well. I've been trying for about an hour to get on. =/ I think it's because of the server load or because they're trying to fix things or both.
Coliseum immediately pops open a window that says "game server unavailable" or something to that effect. Several other users on chat reported the coliseum crashing and then displaying this message all at the same time.

Looks like coliseum's down for a while. Definitely not just you!
Coliseum immediately pops open a window that says "game server unavailable" or something to that effect. Several other users on chat reported the coliseum crashing and then displaying this message all at the same time.

Looks like coliseum's down for a while. Definitely not just you!
It is a site problem, not a socket or browser problem. So the only thing you can do is wait until they fix it. =(

Just throwing that out there so people don't waste time trying to fix the problem from their end and get frustrated.
It is a site problem, not a socket or browser problem. So the only thing you can do is wait until they fix it. =(

Just throwing that out there so people don't waste time trying to fix the problem from their end and get frustrated.
Exact same issue as everyone here! Hopefully it get's fixed soon :)
Exact same issue as everyone here! Hopefully it get's fixed soon :)
Add me to the list.. at least I was able to get some chest from it this morning x.x
Add me to the list.. at least I was able to get some chest from it this morning x.x
Something here later
I've got the same error. I'm sure they're just trying to make the servers stronger. It seems they didn't take into account how many users were going to skree and then super coli for chests.
I've got the same error. I'm sure they're just trying to make the servers stronger. It seems they didn't take into account how many users were going to skree and then super coli for chests.

Purebred Gen 2 Imperial Sales (Empty) | Cross-Site Trading (Aywas, Felisfire, Rescreatu)
Yeah it's definitely a coliseum bug that they're prolly working on. I cleared my internet cache, cookies and all, AND restarted my computer. The dang coli still won't load. Oh well.
Yeah it's definitely a coliseum bug that they're prolly working on. I cleared my internet cache, cookies and all, AND restarted my computer. The dang coli still won't load. Oh well.
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
One thing i can say is: Welcome to the good old Flight Rising days when nothing works.

I believe the problem is the amount of people online. This is what happens when you open two registration windows without a good server.
One thing i can say is: Welcome to the good old Flight Rising days when nothing works.

I believe the problem is the amount of people online. This is what happens when you open two registration windows without a good server.
I hope its back up soon D:
i got so super excited waking up today then got 25 turns of digging with 0 chests
and the coli is down hhhh
I hope its back up soon D:
i got so super excited waking up today then got 25 turns of digging with 0 chests
and the coli is down hhhh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7