Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your money sink?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Everything is being saved to buy genes. So much treasure needed. @_@ One day.
Everything is being saved to buy genes. So much treasure needed. @_@ One day.
ci3UVKu.png
Genes and breed chages, always.
Genes and breed chages, always.
Genes for all my gen ones I'm working on ;;w;;
Genes for all my gen ones I'm working on ;;w;;
LKzi7uW.png
Practically nothing at the moment. :p
I'm waiting for the moment we get dom again and then I'll spend all on lair expansions.
Practically nothing at the moment. :p
I'm waiting for the moment we get dom again and then I'll spend all on lair expansions.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Lair space, and ... treasure chests. Am I the only one addicted to opening them? I'm so bad T__T that's my guilty purchase. All the treasure chests. Doesn't matter what kind. I will open every single one that enters my hoard, even the lowly rusty ones.
Lair space, and ... treasure chests. Am I the only one addicted to opening them? I'm so bad T__T that's my guilty purchase. All the treasure chests. Doesn't matter what kind. I will open every single one that enters my hoard, even the lowly rusty ones.
DidSomeoneSaySpreadsheets_zpsbee5cc96.png
Art. All the art shall be mine.
Art. All the art shall be mine.
Genes. I don't even buy that much, just a few then suddenly my dragons are wearing tatters and fighting over scraps.
Genes. I don't even buy that much, just a few then suddenly my dragons are wearing tatters and fighting over scraps.
Heart.gif
Familiars, retired familiars specifically because I feel like I have to buy them now before their price rises further. I think the last familiar I'm going to save up for is an Akirbeak though because I don't want to spend months saving for a light sprite and then dear Windsinger there's still the KS and other downtime familiars. I haven't even started on the non retired familiars x.x
Familiars, retired familiars specifically because I feel like I have to buy them now before their price rises further. I think the last familiar I'm going to save up for is an Akirbeak though because I don't want to spend months saving for a light sprite and then dear Windsinger there's still the KS and other downtime familiars. I haven't even started on the non retired familiars x.x
Archive_signature_zps6ae9e61d.png
Dragons- trying to own one of each gender of the progens- all I need is a female Fae. Actually, all I need is a male Spiral, a female Fae, a male and female Pearlcatcher, a female Snapper, and a male and female Wildclaw to have one of each gender of all the species. //sweats
Nests to make pretty dragons and exalt the one's I'm not too fond of for treasure
Lair expansions to hold said dragons
And eventually- genes! I have so many I need to get it's ridiculous.
Dragons- trying to own one of each gender of the progens- all I need is a female Fae. Actually, all I need is a male Spiral, a female Fae, a male and female Pearlcatcher, a female Snapper, and a male and female Wildclaw to have one of each gender of all the species. //sweats
Nests to make pretty dragons and exalt the one's I'm not too fond of for treasure
Lair expansions to hold said dragons
And eventually- genes! I have so many I need to get it's ridiculous.
currently?
apparel, familiars and occasionally genes (just blew 900K on Electricians Power packs. Metallurgist fogetools are next)
I do want to own at least both genders of dragons at least once.
just need male RB, Male Snapper and Female Coatl I think
currently?
apparel, familiars and occasionally genes (just blew 900K on Electricians Power packs. Metallurgist fogetools are next)
I do want to own at least both genders of dragons at least once.
just need male RB, Male Snapper and Female Coatl I think
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8