Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | crossroads trade
how come i can't use crossroads to trade a dragon to a friend for gem?

after i secleted my dragon and the amount of gem that was promised from my friend, the "request trade' button still stay grey. why is that? thanks for helping.
how come i can't use crossroads to trade a dragon to a friend for gem?

after i secleted my dragon and the amount of gem that was promised from my friend, the "request trade' button still stay grey. why is that? thanks for helping.
bannervsbreeding_zpsb37e17c4.png
I believe there is a minimum amount of 10?
I believe there is a minimum amount of 10?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
No, thats not it because i tried to find out what went wrong and i could do it with any price.

I dont know whats wrong with your trade. Have you just tried refreshing it?
No, thats not it because i tried to find out what went wrong and i could do it with any price.

I dont know whats wrong with your trade. Have you just tried refreshing it?
Is your friend's lair full?
Is your friend's lair full?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
it is my computer. i also tried trading using my sis's computer, same problem. however i can trade when i use our tablet (samsung). not sure what the problem is since everything else works fine.
thanks all for helping.
it is my computer. i also tried trading using my sis's computer, same problem. however i can trade when i use our tablet (samsung). not sure what the problem is since everything else works fine.
thanks all for helping.
bannervsbreeding_zpsb37e17c4.png