Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum bug?
I use google chrome
no error text

My dragons attacks substantially dropped. The enemies had no bonuses equipped beside their names (ie bleeding, defense, etc). So my dragon's attack, freezing slash, which used to deal 200 damage at times, now only deals 28, if i'm lucky. This occured on Training grounds and the level 4-6 place.
my coliseum dragons, all ice
Loki - Fae dragon level 5, with meditate, freezing slash and contuse
Dapper - Fae dragon level 2, with mediate and contuse
Rook - Guardian dragon level 5, with scratch, shred and frigid bolt

Before I added dapper, attacks were fine and the amount of damage was a relatively constant amount. After adding dapper, fae's attacks became the same attack damage as a level 1 dragon, then level 2 when dapper leveled up. I think the system is confusing them, maybe because they're the same type of dragon. I refreshed the page and the same still happened.

I'm playing coliseum while posting this, and fae's attacks just went back to normal. Note that it was that of a lower dragon for about 7 matches.
I use google chrome
no error text

My dragons attacks substantially dropped. The enemies had no bonuses equipped beside their names (ie bleeding, defense, etc). So my dragon's attack, freezing slash, which used to deal 200 damage at times, now only deals 28, if i'm lucky. This occured on Training grounds and the level 4-6 place.
my coliseum dragons, all ice
Loki - Fae dragon level 5, with meditate, freezing slash and contuse
Dapper - Fae dragon level 2, with mediate and contuse
Rook - Guardian dragon level 5, with scratch, shred and frigid bolt

Before I added dapper, attacks were fine and the amount of damage was a relatively constant amount. After adding dapper, fae's attacks became the same attack damage as a level 1 dragon, then level 2 when dapper leveled up. I think the system is confusing them, maybe because they're the same type of dragon. I refreshed the page and the same still happened.

I'm playing coliseum while posting this, and fae's attacks just went back to normal. Note that it was that of a lower dragon for about 7 matches.
Sly -- Is it possible that you were using Freezing Slash on an enemy that is strong against Ice? Remember that there are elemental checks/balances. [img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1268/elementchartfr.png[/img]
Sly --

Is it possible that you were using Freezing Slash on an enemy that is strong against Ice? Remember that there are elemental checks/balances.

elementchartfr.png
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I'm pretty sure most of them were earth or arcane, definately no fire, but some were nature. It just didn't make sense to be such an extreme drop. That must have been it though, thank you. c:
I'm pretty sure most of them were earth or arcane, definately no fire, but some were nature. It just didn't make sense to be such an extreme drop. That must have been it though, thank you. c: