Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple ICE TG Coatls!!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@EeveeDream Hii I'm back! Had a baby so I took a break :)
@EeveeDream Hii I'm back! Had a baby so I took a break :)
@BoneGypsy
Oh, alright! :D Which baby do you want?

@glitchplight
Derp, I'll correct that! Thanks!
@BoneGypsy
Oh, alright! :D Which baby do you want?

@glitchplight
Derp, I'll correct that! Thanks!
@EeveeDream Hows about the boy :)
@EeveeDream Hows about the boy :)
@BoneGypsy
Alrighty! :D
@BoneGypsy
Alrighty! :D
@Finne
Do you want the girl that is left?
@Finne
Do you want the girl that is left?
I know, it's been a LONG time, but I went on hiatus and I realized on the return back that I still have one girl left. She is starving, unfortunately, but you guys did pay for a baby. For everyone else, the wait will be a bit longer, but you will get one, or a delayed refund. @DianaMoon @dualDiscreet @Wraenna [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8348998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83490/8348998_350.png[/img] [/url] Ice/Ice/WHITE
I know, it's been a LONG time, but I went on hiatus and I realized on the return back that I still have one girl left. She is starving, unfortunately, but you guys did pay for a baby.

For everyone else, the wait will be a bit longer, but you will get one, or a delayed refund.

@DianaMoon
@dualDiscreet
@Wraenna

8348998_350.png

Ice/Ice/WHITE
Since the other two users paid before I did, I'll wait for their responses first.
Since the other two users paid before I did, I'll wait for their responses first.
46443.png ____wren___________________________________ she/her | fr +9

i collect bird-themed dragons! pm if you have a bird-themed dragon or a g1 for sale that you think would make a good bird!
@Wraenna
One of the users is actually inactive, so we only need to wait for one response.
@Wraenna
One of the users is actually inactive, so we only need to wait for one response.
I don't have a space right now! I'm holding dergs for a raffle and waing for a reg window for my daughter.
@EeveeDream
I don't have a space right now! I'm holding dergs for a raffle and waing for a reg window for my daughter.
@EeveeDream
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
@DianaMoon You are passing this time?
@DianaMoon You are passing this time?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16