Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Breed You Don't Like?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
Snappers and Ridgebacks.
They look weird to me imo
Snappers and Ridgebacks.
They look weird to me imo
13954.gif
Tundras and Snappers are my least favorite. Tundras just...don't feel like dragons to me. I think the initial concept is cute ("arctic" dragons)...sadly, it's only cute in theory; in practice, the chosen art style just doesn't really work for me at all.

Pearlcatchers, Wildclaws, and Mirrors are hit or miss for me, too. Really depends on color and pattern, I think.
Tundras and Snappers are my least favorite. Tundras just...don't feel like dragons to me. I think the initial concept is cute ("arctic" dragons)...sadly, it's only cute in theory; in practice, the chosen art style just doesn't really work for me at all.

Pearlcatchers, Wildclaws, and Mirrors are hit or miss for me, too. Really depends on color and pattern, I think.
pearlcatchers, faes, and female tundras.
pearlcatchers, faes, and female tundras.
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
tbh male pearlcatchers and female ridgies, faes & snappers. Mirrors are a bit eh too.
tbh male pearlcatchers and female ridgies, faes & snappers. Mirrors are a bit eh too.
LIo8D8G.gif
Tundras.

It isn't the concept of them, I love the idea, but the execution is terrible.
Like, it's irrational how much their art bothers me and I know it. I just look at them and cringe, especially the females.

However I think that's just because the art is extremely old, I know Undel would do better today if she were drawing dragons based on the same concept.
...Unfortunately they aren't likely to get a redo, no breed is, which is a shame because they are in desperate need of one.

I hope at some point another long furred breed is made and not beaten with the derp hammer before release.
Tundras.

It isn't the concept of them, I love the idea, but the execution is terrible.
Like, it's irrational how much their art bothers me and I know it. I just look at them and cringe, especially the females.

However I think that's just because the art is extremely old, I know Undel would do better today if she were drawing dragons based on the same concept.
...Unfortunately they aren't likely to get a redo, no breed is, which is a shame because they are in desperate need of one.

I hope at some point another long furred breed is made and not beaten with the derp hammer before release.
Toothpick noses I errr mean Ridgebacks, males especially
I'm not too fond of male snappers, but females and the hatchlings are pretty cute (don't have one yet)
Toothpick noses I errr mean Ridgebacks, males especially
I'm not too fond of male snappers, but females and the hatchlings are pretty cute (don't have one yet)
Gammass.gif
I am not fond on Snappers but I like the baby snappers because its cute.
I am not fond on Snappers but I like the baby snappers because its cute.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
I don't like Mirrors and female Coatls >:
I don't like Mirrors and female Coatls >:
Male Ridgebacks scare me (the only reason there's one in my lair is because his colors are perfect and he's getting Coatl'd as soon as possible), and I think male Snappers are rather ugly.
Male Ridgebacks scare me (the only reason there's one in my lair is because his colors are perfect and he's getting Coatl'd as soon as possible), and I think male Snappers are rather ugly.
I hate snappers. The male looks like he just ate a lemon, and they're just too bulky. I don't like noodles either. I'm not keen on faes, though the females are pretty.

The dragons I like are those that are of a good size, strong, lithe, and quick. Like Mirrors and Wildclaws.
I hate snappers. The male looks like he just ate a lemon, and they're just too bulky. I don't like noodles either. I'm not keen on faes, though the females are pretty.

The dragons I like are those that are of a good size, strong, lithe, and quick. Like Mirrors and Wildclaws.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26