Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Private Breeding Request
1 2
Hey there!

I'm looking to breed a Ice/Splash/Splash female Fae. Meleni owns Seta, while Desdinova owns Kira.

I would like to ask you a favor: for you to breed these two dragons together in an Arcane nest; Meleni is from Arcane, so that might be easier, but I can ask my husband in Arcane to host for you instead.

I can offer 10k each to either of you for the breeding, and 25k to each again for a female hatchling. The other hatchlings, if any, would be yours to divide as you will.

Would you be willing to do this?

Thank you in advance!
Hey there!

I'm looking to breed a Ice/Splash/Splash female Fae. Meleni owns Seta, while Desdinova owns Kira.

I would like to ask you a favor: for you to breed these two dragons together in an Arcane nest; Meleni is from Arcane, so that might be easier, but I can ask my husband in Arcane to host for you instead.

I can offer 10k each to either of you for the breeding, and 25k to each again for a female hatchling. The other hatchlings, if any, would be yours to divide as you will.

Would you be willing to do this?

Thank you in advance!
28s0dn9.png
Pinging: @Meleni @Desdinova
Pinging: @Meleni @Desdinova
28s0dn9.png
I'm up for that ^__^ I don't mind breeding in one of my nests either, I always have some spare.
I'm up for that ^__^ I don't mind breeding in one of my nests either, I always have some spare.
RLfLU0h.png
@Meleni Thank you so much!
@Meleni Thank you so much!
28s0dn9.png
No problem! Feel free to message or ping me when it's all ready to go :D
No problem! Feel free to message or ping me when it's all ready to go :D
RLfLU0h.png
@Tierce
Hell, you can just have Kira if you want. If not, yeah I don't mind letting you use her.
@Tierce
Hell, you can just have Kira if you want. If not, yeah I don't mind letting you use her.
@Desdinova That's very kind of you! But I wouldn't have a use for her outside this breeding, so I'd feel bad taking Kira for more than the necessary time.

If you don't mind, then you just need to send the CR to Meleni and they can breed them in their lair. Thank you so much!
@Desdinova That's very kind of you! But I wouldn't have a use for her outside this breeding, so I'd feel bad taking Kira for more than the necessary time.

If you don't mind, then you just need to send the CR to Meleni and they can breed them in their lair. Thank you so much!
28s0dn9.png
@Tierce
Okay, I'll send her to @Meleni.
@Tierce
Okay, I'll send her to @Meleni.
@Meleni Apparently we are all set to go! ^_^ Thank you both so much, this is for a character dragon in a 10+ dragon project and it's a delight to see how kind and open to the idea people have been.
@Meleni Apparently we are all set to go! ^_^ Thank you both so much, this is for a character dragon in a 10+ dragon project and it's a delight to see how kind and open to the idea people have been.
28s0dn9.png
@Meleni @Desdinova

As Meleni already knows, the breeding was a success! :D Desdinova, there is a boy and a girl left after I take one of the girls, in case you want to split them with Meleni or something similar.

Should you be curious, this is what you have helped with:

This is my project. They are deity dragons for the Pathfinder RPG, and this specific dragon (Dragon D) is my interpretation of Desna, goddess of dreams, stars, travelers and luck. Of course she had to be bred in Arcane~
@Meleni @Desdinova

As Meleni already knows, the breeding was a success! :D Desdinova, there is a boy and a girl left after I take one of the girls, in case you want to split them with Meleni or something similar.

Should you be curious, this is what you have helped with:

This is my project. They are deity dragons for the Pathfinder RPG, and this specific dragon (Dragon D) is my interpretation of Desna, goddess of dreams, stars, travelers and luck. Of course she had to be bred in Arcane~
28s0dn9.png
1 2