Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] light nest
1 2
exactly as it says on the tin. i need a light nest to breed a pairing. they're rtb now. i can pay a small fee if you require it, and also send food for them.

:3
exactly as it says on the tin. i need a light nest to breed a pairing. they're rtb now. i can pay a small fee if you require it, and also send food for them.

:3
eh?
eh?
bumppp
bumppp
D:
D:
@Doragon still buying geodes? I'm sitting on 180 right now and depending on when you get this message may have more yet. I know you said "just send 'em" but this thread is a little buried right now so I wanted to confirm (and if the bump helps you out, that's good too)
@Doragon still buying geodes? I'm sitting on 180 right now and depending on when you get this message may have more yet. I know you said "just send 'em" but this thread is a little buried right now so I wanted to confirm (and if the bump helps you out, that's good too)
@Doragon

XC Too bad I didn't see this before I occupied all my nests. If you don't have any time limits, I'd be happy to host them. :D
@Doragon

XC Too bad I didn't see this before I occupied all my nests. If you don't have any time limits, I'd be happy to host them. :D
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Sorry for the false alarm, but I've actually sold my geodes now, and have none left. Good luck!
Sorry for the false alarm, but I've actually sold my geodes now, and have none left. Good luck!
@Doragon I have 125 geodes which works out at 50000, would that be alright for you?
@Doragon I have 125 geodes which works out at 50000, would that be alright for you?
@Houndstar
if you still have those, i'll buy them :3
@Houndstar
if you still have those, i'll buy them :3
@doragon I just sold them, but thank you and good luck :)
@doragon I just sold them, but thank you and good luck :)
1 2