Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Achievement question
1 2 3 4 5
How to get the "You're the Best Around" achievement? Do i have to listen Joe Esposito while playing or something? :P
How to get the "You're the Best Around" achievement? Do i have to listen Joe Esposito while playing or something? :P
Baha!! I love it!! LOL I want to know the answer to this too... but seriously now I have that song stuck in my head!
Baha!! I love it!! LOL I want to know the answer to this too... but seriously now I have that song stuck in my head!
1kz7OWt.png
No idea, my best guess it may involve liking them on FB or perhaps getting enough likes on a post here in forums.
No idea, my best guess it may involve liking them on FB or perhaps getting enough likes on a post here in forums.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Can't be liking them on FB, since I did that a while ago. Maybe you get it when you achieve all other Achievements?
Can't be liking them on FB, since I did that a while ago. Maybe you get it when you achieve all other Achievements?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2013-06-14 15:55:48" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=69475#70854"]Can't be liking them on FB, since I did that a while ago. Maybe you get it when you achieve all other Achievements?[/quote] You maybe right, but getting only 10 points for that seems too less, and in the thumbnail there is nothing referring to that.

You maybe right, but getting only 10 points for that seems too less, and in the thumbnail there is nothing referring to that.
I thought it might have to do with the Interloper Familiar. Isn't that him on the achievement? I gave one to Meg and am gaining his trust to test it out.
I thought it might have to do with the Interloper Familiar. Isn't that him on the achievement? I gave one to Meg and am gaining his trust to test it out.
Maybe it's a Kickstarter achievement?
Maybe it's a Kickstarter achievement?
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
You have to be the best around.
You have to be the best around.
You can't let anything keep you down.
You can't let anything keep you down.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
The admins on this site are extremely helpful
The admins on this site are extremely helpful
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png