Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [-] closed
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 167 168
@triska - another day, another 135 geodes I'd like to trade for 3 eliminates
@triska - another day, another 135 geodes I'd like to trade for 3 eliminates
@pingu @drainagemage Sorry for the delay, I was out and forgot to change my status Dx
Go ahead and send the geodes, I'll respond with your items.
@pingu @drainagemage Sorry for the delay, I was out and forgot to change my status Dx
Go ahead and send the geodes, I'll respond with your items.
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@triska 180 geodes for 60 driftwood logs? :D
@triska 180 geodes for 60 driftwood logs? :D
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu Sure, send them over. c:
@pingu Sure, send them over. c:
@triska

So I have a big ol' pile of geodes and I'm wondering if you have any goldish stuff (silks, flourish, armor tarnished or golden) or the like for salesies ^^

I might also be interested in an eliminate or two
@triska

So I have a big ol' pile of geodes and I'm wondering if you have any goldish stuff (silks, flourish, armor tarnished or golden) or the like for salesies ^^

I might also be interested in an eliminate or two
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas I have ornate and simple gold stuff, as well as a couple burnished gold helmets.
@Vhyxalas I have ornate and simple gold stuff, as well as a couple burnished gold helmets.
@Triska - I will send you 20 geodes for two gold ores, if that's alright with you! Thanks!
@Triska - I will send you 20 geodes for two gold ores, if that's alright with you! Thanks!
28s0dn9.png
@Saranader Go ahead. :)
@Saranader Go ahead. :)
^
^
@triska how many gold ore do you have and can you hold them for me until after rollover?
@triska how many gold ore do you have and can you hold them for me until after rollover?
My username starts with a zero!
9ha1QnY.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 167 168