Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *FULL* GUESS THE COLOR AND WIN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Esdese Your guess has been added! :D
ONE MORE SLOT, PEOPLE!
@Esdese Your guess has been added! :D
ONE MORE SLOT, PEOPLE!
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
@Treehugger I guess a boy with violet!
@Treehugger I guess a boy with violet!
@Mystrel Your guess has been entered!
And that's it! We're full now! Time to wait and see who the winners are ;D
@Mystrel Your guess has been entered!
And that's it! We're full now! Time to wait and see who the winners are ;D
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
The eggs have hatched!
Since I'm on mobile, I can't post the images for now. I'll update this as soon as I'm on a computer.
WINNERS:
@alienbob21 - Jungle Male
@stunnerstatus - Steel Male
@wretchedrabbit - Caribbean Female
Both alienbob21 and wretchedrabbit guessed the gender correctly, so I'll be sending along a familiar to each of them with their dragon! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for playing!
The eggs have hatched!
Since I'm on mobile, I can't post the images for now. I'll update this as soon as I'm on a computer.
WINNERS:
@alienbob21 - Jungle Male
@stunnerstatus - Steel Male
@wretchedrabbit - Caribbean Female
Both alienbob21 and wretchedrabbit guessed the gender correctly, so I'll be sending along a familiar to each of them with their dragon! Congratulations to the winners, and thank you all for playing!
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
@Treehugger awesome! thank you so much :D
@Treehugger awesome! thank you so much :D
I just realized I should probably do a mass ping. This is my first time doing anything like this. :P

@TearzofMercury @Atole @Mythotix @alienbob21 @Rinoa716 @MissRaven @MythicalBeast @LostWingsInTime @Setmenuplus @wretchedrabbit @blueanadem @FallFresh @stunnerstatus @Reborn @nerunerunerune @Sornieth @Esdese @snowyfox @Mariaa @HolyForce @Mystrel @BlueWolf114 @yong503 @Arkticfox
I just realized I should probably do a mass ping. This is my first time doing anything like this. :P

@TearzofMercury @Atole @Mythotix @alienbob21 @Rinoa716 @MissRaven @MythicalBeast @LostWingsInTime @Setmenuplus @wretchedrabbit @blueanadem @FallFresh @stunnerstatus @Reborn @nerunerunerune @Sornieth @Esdese @snowyfox @Mariaa @HolyForce @Mystrel @BlueWolf114 @yong503 @Arkticfox
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
Congrats winners C:
Congrats winners C:
Congrats! lol :)
Congrats! lol :)
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to the winners! :D
172727.png166396.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifdUz6atF.jpgtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif160466.png170447.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8