Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya
Mila here. Nice to meet ya.
Mila here. Nice to meet ya.
@AurumAlchemist
Hello, and welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your time on here, and if you've got any questions feel free to ask or check out the Help forum or New User Guide!
@AurumAlchemist
Hello, and welcome to FR! I hope you enjoy your time on here, and if you've got any questions feel free to ask or check out the Help forum or New User Guide!
Will do! Thank you.
Will do! Thank you.
@AurumAlchemist Hi Hi Mila. I'm glad you could join FR. This is J9 btw. You probably already know though. Lol. I'm giving away hatchlings to new players. Take a peek at my lair. Look at the very last page and let me know which one you want. ^^
@AurumAlchemist Hi Hi Mila. I'm glad you could join FR. This is J9 btw. You probably already know though. Lol. I'm giving away hatchlings to new players. Take a peek at my lair. Look at the very last page and let me know which one you want. ^^
Oh wow thanks, will do
Nice to hear from you again Random c:
Oh wow thanks, will do
Nice to hear from you again Random c:
@AurumAlchemist
You're welcome. Nice to hear from you too. ^^
Sorry for the slow response. I didn't notice you replied.

When you respond to someone on this site try adding "@" in front of their name like I did yours. It'll ping them, and they can respond a bit faster. :D
@AurumAlchemist
You're welcome. Nice to hear from you too. ^^
Sorry for the slow response. I didn't notice you replied.

When you respond to someone on this site try adding "@" in front of their name like I did yours. It'll ping them, and they can respond a bit faster. :D