Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 2281 2282
Sutoriku shrugged. "Oh well, MEAT TIME!!!"

Suddenly, a fae wanders casually in front of the group.

"Hm?" Blu glanced. "Oh, hi Kaze."

"...tell me why you two are fooling around with with hideous wildclaw, & a low class fae?" Kaze looked furious & agitated.

Sutoriku jumped suddenly & looked terrified. "K....K...Kaze!?"

Sutoriku shrugged. "Oh well, MEAT TIME!!!"

Suddenly, a fae wanders casually in front of the group.

"Hm?" Blu glanced. "Oh, hi Kaze."

"...tell me why you two are fooling around with with hideous wildclaw, & a low class fae?" Kaze looked furious & agitated.

Sutoriku jumped suddenly & looked terrified. "K....K...Kaze!?"

tumblr_m1638sFOlM1qd87hlo1_500.gif
calamity and emerald
"Excuse you?" Emerald snorted, swishing her tail.
Calamity laughed. "Yeah right, sister. You're no more low-class then me,"

{ @BluTED }
calamity and emerald
"Excuse you?" Emerald snorted, swishing her tail.
Calamity laughed. "Yeah right, sister. You're no more low-class then me,"

{ @BluTED }
j3zsWMV.png
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
Help hatch and raise my dragons in Dragon Cave!
61EQ1.gif jECol.gif rhF9N.gif 1bWg5.gif
Kaze just ignored the tow others. "Hmp. Whatever."

Blu turned to Emerald and Calamity. "Umm, I'm sorry girls, Kaze is always like this. She always thinks she is higher than everyone else. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE!!!"

"Sutoriku...YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINING ON HOW TO USE YOUR BLINDING SLASH, NOT FOOLING AROUND WITH TWO LOW-LIFES!!!!" Kaze burst with anger.

Kaze just ignored the tow others. "Hmp. Whatever."

Blu turned to Emerald and Calamity. "Umm, I'm sorry girls, Kaze is always like this. She always thinks she is higher than everyone else. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE!!!"

"Sutoriku...YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINING ON HOW TO USE YOUR BLINDING SLASH, NOT FOOLING AROUND WITH TWO LOW-LIFES!!!!" Kaze burst with anger.

calamity and emerald
Emerald stood up and towered over the smaller dragon. She grabbed Kaze by the tail. "You can calm down, Ms. Kaze,"

Calamity snickered and took off her necklace, and it formed into the fork.
{ @BluTED }
calamity and emerald
Emerald stood up and towered over the smaller dragon. She grabbed Kaze by the tail. "You can calm down, Ms. Kaze,"

Calamity snickered and took off her necklace, and it formed into the fork.
{ @BluTED }
j3zsWMV.png
"Ummm....girls..you might not want to do that." Blu started to shiver a bit.

Sutoriku just kept slowly backing away. "Oh no...oh no..."

Kaze didn't show any emotion. "As the two over there cower, I suggest you unhand me before I have to discipline you."

"Ummm....girls..you might not want to do that." Blu started to shiver a bit.

Sutoriku just kept slowly backing away. "Oh no...oh no..."

Kaze didn't show any emotion. "As the two over there cower, I suggest you unhand me before I have to discipline you."

calamity and emerald
"She can stay out of our business," Emerald responded.
Calamity blinked, and a shiver went down her spine. "I feel like someone is watching us."

{ @BluTED }
calamity and emerald
"She can stay out of our business," Emerald responded.
Calamity blinked, and a shiver went down her spine. "I feel like someone is watching us."

{ @BluTED }
j3zsWMV.png
A mulberry-colored mirror dragon scuttled out of the shadow of a tall tree and into the area where the dragons had gathered. Blinking in the sunlight, she wondered, not for the first time, if this had been a mistake. She had eggs at home, and an abandoned juvenile had recently wandered into her lair and been adopted. There was plenty to do back in the Plaguelands. Still, she thought, it was good for her to leave familiar territory once in a while to mingle with other dragons. Scab's taking care of the nest, she reassured herself. Everything will be fine.

She sat down at the base of a cluster of boulders, a good distance from where the instructor was speaking. "Hello," she said to the group of dragons nearest her. "I'm Blight." It was an embarrassingly traditional name back home, to the extent that every other lair in the Plaguelands seemed to have at least one family member with that name. As she spoke, she was uncomfortably aware of her own accent. Between that and her name, she did not expect any of the other dragons to bother asking where she was from.
A mulberry-colored mirror dragon scuttled out of the shadow of a tall tree and into the area where the dragons had gathered. Blinking in the sunlight, she wondered, not for the first time, if this had been a mistake. She had eggs at home, and an abandoned juvenile had recently wandered into her lair and been adopted. There was plenty to do back in the Plaguelands. Still, she thought, it was good for her to leave familiar territory once in a while to mingle with other dragons. Scab's taking care of the nest, she reassured herself. Everything will be fine.

She sat down at the base of a cluster of boulders, a good distance from where the instructor was speaking. "Hello," she said to the group of dragons nearest her. "I'm Blight." It was an embarrassingly traditional name back home, to the extent that every other lair in the Plaguelands seemed to have at least one family member with that name. As she spoke, she was uncomfortably aware of her own accent. Between that and her name, she did not expect any of the other dragons to bother asking where she was from.
fZVmdhk.png
@chlorokinetic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7203211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72033/7203211_350.png[/img] [/url] Donovan, staying carefully in the shade of a nearby tree, greeted the newcomer. "Blight, huh?" he grinned. "You must be from Plague, then. I hear it's a common name over there." He squinted through his goggles from under his hood, looking at the mirror (who was, unfortunately, in the sun). "You seem new. What brings you here?"
@chlorokinetic

7203211_350.png

Donovan, staying carefully in the shade of a nearby tree, greeted the newcomer.
"Blight, huh?" he grinned. "You must be from Plague, then. I hear it's a common name over there."
He squinted through his goggles from under his hood, looking at the mirror (who was, unfortunately, in the sun). "You seem new. What brings you here?"
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
@puffthecandleout

Blight turned in the direction of the voice. "I am. My family's been in Plague for generations, and I've only just struck out on my own. As the head of my clan, I thought it would be in my best interest to get out for a while and make some acquaintances. Good to have friends in all places."

She cocked her head and examined the wildclaw. The sun was glinting off his goggles such that his eye color was indistinguishable. "What about you?"
@puffthecandleout

Blight turned in the direction of the voice. "I am. My family's been in Plague for generations, and I've only just struck out on my own. As the head of my clan, I thought it would be in my best interest to get out for a while and make some acquaintances. Good to have friends in all places."

She cocked her head and examined the wildclaw. The sun was glinting off his goggles such that his eye color was indistinguishable. "What about you?"
fZVmdhk.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 2281 2282