Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Masquerade! {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Incalyscent

Crypsis grows slightly uncomfortable at the formal tone but shakes off the feeling, it's just like talking to Epic back home, he liked to prattle on about honor and stuff, she was sure it would work here too. "Yeah, good to meet you, so what's up with the gold markings all over your body? Is that an honor thing?"

LeafLitter feels the grin stretch across his face, yes good, he would be getting information, and maybe even a chance with a cutie. "Slipstream and Garrett are huge gays right? It's not just my imagination? You know Slipstream adopted a young Wildclaw, does Garrett help with parenting?" He leans forward on the table, propping his chin up with one arm as he talks.
@Incalyscent

Crypsis grows slightly uncomfortable at the formal tone but shakes off the feeling, it's just like talking to Epic back home, he liked to prattle on about honor and stuff, she was sure it would work here too. "Yeah, good to meet you, so what's up with the gold markings all over your body? Is that an honor thing?"

LeafLitter feels the grin stretch across his face, yes good, he would be getting information, and maybe even a chance with a cutie. "Slipstream and Garrett are huge gays right? It's not just my imagination? You know Slipstream adopted a young Wildclaw, does Garrett help with parenting?" He leans forward on the table, propping his chin up with one arm as he talks.
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
Help hatch and raise my dragons in Dragon Cave!
61EQ1.gif jECol.gif rhF9N.gif 1bWg5.gif
((@Fearsasylum okay, good luck!))
((@Fearsasylum okay, good luck!))
((@Fearsasylum no problem, good luck!))

@Bravo

Slephner bumps into the refreshment table, steadying a pitcher before it falls.
"I believe we're here!" She says with a chuckle. She paws around the table, searching for something to give Nyx, before she stops.
"Sorry, what breed are you?"

@NormandyBeaches

Foraoise offers Crypsis a smile, pulling a stool out for her to sit on.
"They're marks of the Royal Regiment, actually. I was a General and Prince in my last clan." He says, motioning for Crysis to sit before he does so himself.

Afilade lets his face split into a grin, perching his head on a silk-clad arm. He blows his breath through his nose slowly.
"Totally gay. I interacted with the two of them for about thirty seconds and the homosexuality wafting off them was almost enough to make me gag. Almost," he says, rolling his eyes, "and I have heard nothing of an adoption, so Slipstream must be keeping it a secret from his sugar daddy." He waves his claw dismissively, but eyes LeafLitter expectantly though the corner of his gaze.
((@Fearsasylum no problem, good luck!))

@Bravo

Slephner bumps into the refreshment table, steadying a pitcher before it falls.
"I believe we're here!" She says with a chuckle. She paws around the table, searching for something to give Nyx, before she stops.
"Sorry, what breed are you?"

@NormandyBeaches

Foraoise offers Crypsis a smile, pulling a stool out for her to sit on.
"They're marks of the Royal Regiment, actually. I was a General and Prince in my last clan." He says, motioning for Crysis to sit before he does so himself.

Afilade lets his face split into a grin, perching his head on a silk-clad arm. He blows his breath through his nose slowly.
"Totally gay. I interacted with the two of them for about thirty seconds and the homosexuality wafting off them was almost enough to make me gag. Almost," he says, rolling his eyes, "and I have heard nothing of an adoption, so Slipstream must be keeping it a secret from his sugar daddy." He waves his claw dismissively, but eyes LeafLitter expectantly though the corner of his gaze.
endure and survive.
"Spiral." Nyx said simply, smiling widely at Slephner. It was pretty obvious to Nyx that this dragon had eye problems; she found it happy that Slephner wasn't just sulking in a corner somewhere over her disability.
"Thanks for the help, I donno if I've ever been on this lil corner of the world. You all have a very nice lair though."

@Incalyscent
"Spiral." Nyx said simply, smiling widely at Slephner. It was pretty obvious to Nyx that this dragon had eye problems; she found it happy that Slephner wasn't just sulking in a corner somewhere over her disability.
"Thanks for the help, I donno if I've ever been on this lil corner of the world. You all have a very nice lair though."

@Incalyscent
@Incalyscent

Crypsis sat down on the offered chair fidgeting slightly, trying to get comfortable without splaying out, and soon gave up letting her limbs fall where they may. "As a general you must be good at tactics, I always wondered if that sort of thing poured over into other aspects of your life, like do think of the most efficient way to get up in the morning? Are you a good hunter at all? Or are you more of a commander of the hunters, finding the best way to disperse those who hunt to make the best of their abilities."

LeafLitter smirked, he had him, Afilade tried to feign disinterest but he knew the spark of one that wanted information. "Well you know he found a kid in the forest, left all by her lonesome to fend for herself, she's here right now actually. " He paused to point out Crypsis who sat with Foraoise. "Little things just like daddy, not as excitable though, makes bugging her a lot less entertaining. It's odd that Garrett doesn't know about her, by how Slipstream gushes I would have figured he'd have run to Garrett first thing."
@Incalyscent

Crypsis sat down on the offered chair fidgeting slightly, trying to get comfortable without splaying out, and soon gave up letting her limbs fall where they may. "As a general you must be good at tactics, I always wondered if that sort of thing poured over into other aspects of your life, like do think of the most efficient way to get up in the morning? Are you a good hunter at all? Or are you more of a commander of the hunters, finding the best way to disperse those who hunt to make the best of their abilities."

LeafLitter smirked, he had him, Afilade tried to feign disinterest but he knew the spark of one that wanted information. "Well you know he found a kid in the forest, left all by her lonesome to fend for herself, she's here right now actually. " He paused to point out Crypsis who sat with Foraoise. "Little things just like daddy, not as excitable though, makes bugging her a lot less entertaining. It's odd that Garrett doesn't know about her, by how Slipstream gushes I would have figured he'd have run to Garrett first thing."
@Bravo

Slephner smiles, managing to sniff out some appropriate snacks and offer them to Nyx.
"It's no problem at all! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself so far. If you do not hail from Plague, which I suppose you don't, you smell too good, it can be hard to get comfortable. But I'm glad you are!" Slephner prattles a cheery expression on her face.

@NormandyBeaches

Foraoise chuckles, and it's a smooth noise, like a piano piece.
"Well, being raised in that sort of environment keeps me organized in most other areas of my life. For example, my morning routine has stayed the same since I was enlisted, and it is very efficient, so I may as well use it. As for hunting, I like to think that I'm alright. Really, I find it can be very relaxing and keeps my mind working. My tactics are many solitary, however. Most of the other hunters are the Mirror pack, and they are too much a cacophony of movement for my liking." He explains. He swirls his drink in his glass, before he realizes that he has not offered Crypsis one.
"Apologies," he says quickly, as if saying it closer to his realization time would make his apology more effective, "would you like a drink?"

Afilade turns to lay his red gaze on the two Wildclaws. She was going after Foraoise. Good choice. Pretty, and a gentledrake to boot.
"Hm. Well, seems young dragons love to get lost in the forest. And honestly, I've seen more of Slipstream around the past few weeks than I have of Garrett. Though, Garrett is hard to see, with his dull colours and dull scales and all that," Afilade snorts as though colouring and sheen where of a dragon's control, "and whenever they're together it seems they're off stealing some precious item. He honestly just hasn't even thought to bring it up." He finishes his spiel and waves over a waiter, who places a glass next to him, and he drinks.
@Bravo

Slephner smiles, managing to sniff out some appropriate snacks and offer them to Nyx.
"It's no problem at all! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself so far. If you do not hail from Plague, which I suppose you don't, you smell too good, it can be hard to get comfortable. But I'm glad you are!" Slephner prattles a cheery expression on her face.

@NormandyBeaches

Foraoise chuckles, and it's a smooth noise, like a piano piece.
"Well, being raised in that sort of environment keeps me organized in most other areas of my life. For example, my morning routine has stayed the same since I was enlisted, and it is very efficient, so I may as well use it. As for hunting, I like to think that I'm alright. Really, I find it can be very relaxing and keeps my mind working. My tactics are many solitary, however. Most of the other hunters are the Mirror pack, and they are too much a cacophony of movement for my liking." He explains. He swirls his drink in his glass, before he realizes that he has not offered Crypsis one.
"Apologies," he says quickly, as if saying it closer to his realization time would make his apology more effective, "would you like a drink?"

Afilade turns to lay his red gaze on the two Wildclaws. She was going after Foraoise. Good choice. Pretty, and a gentledrake to boot.
"Hm. Well, seems young dragons love to get lost in the forest. And honestly, I've seen more of Slipstream around the past few weeks than I have of Garrett. Though, Garrett is hard to see, with his dull colours and dull scales and all that," Afilade snorts as though colouring and sheen where of a dragon's control, "and whenever they're together it seems they're off stealing some precious item. He honestly just hasn't even thought to bring it up." He finishes his spiel and waves over a waiter, who places a glass next to him, and he drinks.
endure and survive.
Nyx gratefully took the snacks from Slephner with a nod of her head.
"Thanks!" Nyx responded. "Ah, I've been in the Plauge Flight a couple times before today. It don't bug me so much anymore. The first time I got sick, an it wasn't even from all the disease!" She laughed. "Besides, your lair looks a little more homey with all the decorations up. Pardon my askin', but whose idea was it for a party. Didn't really seem like it was your leader's idea- with all due respect."

@Incalyscent
Nyx gratefully took the snacks from Slephner with a nod of her head.
"Thanks!" Nyx responded. "Ah, I've been in the Plauge Flight a couple times before today. It don't bug me so much anymore. The first time I got sick, an it wasn't even from all the disease!" She laughed. "Besides, your lair looks a little more homey with all the decorations up. Pardon my askin', but whose idea was it for a party. Didn't really seem like it was your leader's idea- with all due respect."

@Incalyscent
@Incalyscent

Eledhanow made her way through the elegantly fashioned party, trying not to seem too nervous, really, this was to relax. She soon took to admiring the setup, the lair was divine, and even as the disease burned the air, she inhaled it. It was an odd kind of familiarity, like water left alone for too long.

The Plague dragons back in her clan had advised her to listen to the music at the event, so, she supposed she'd take their advice.

Eledhanow made her way to the table, watching some Spirals and other dragons laugh and chat, and grabbed two snacks. An array of a handful of berries, scattered on a plate, and she balanced two drinks on top of her head, she got notoriously thirsty when she was nervous, and had mastered the art of balancing cups.

At the hall, there were a number of places to sit, and her ears flattened against her head, she did love all forms of music so, and the musicians were no amateurs.
@Incalyscent

Eledhanow made her way through the elegantly fashioned party, trying not to seem too nervous, really, this was to relax. She soon took to admiring the setup, the lair was divine, and even as the disease burned the air, she inhaled it. It was an odd kind of familiarity, like water left alone for too long.

The Plague dragons back in her clan had advised her to listen to the music at the event, so, she supposed she'd take their advice.

Eledhanow made her way to the table, watching some Spirals and other dragons laugh and chat, and grabbed two snacks. An array of a handful of berries, scattered on a plate, and she balanced two drinks on top of her head, she got notoriously thirsty when she was nervous, and had mastered the art of balancing cups.

At the hall, there were a number of places to sit, and her ears flattened against her head, she did love all forms of music so, and the musicians were no amateurs.
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@Incalyscent

Crypsis nearly startles at the offer for a drink. "Sure if you're offering, why not?" She starts getting out of her seat when she realizes his offer is for him to get her a drink, not for Crypsis to get her own. "I guess you're getting the drink then? What is with you types and getting things for people? Is it a politeness thing to act like I can't get my own drink? I'm trying to understand here, what do you get out of grabbing my drink for me?" The whole gesture seemed to her more like an insult if anything though she didn't feel insulted, in fact, she almost felt good? It was always nice when someone did something for you, she supposed, though she didn't often let others take care of her. Slipstream had, when she'd been younger, but as she grew he let her be independent, sensing her need for freedom, and to take care of herself.

LeafLitter chuckled, interesting that Afilade couldn't get this information. "Seems to me that Garrett just doesn't like you much, seems to me none of his little friends like you very much for that matter, you're information is hardly very in depth. Garrett is around our lair all the time, hanging around Slipstream and bringing the tart out to bars and the like. If you'd paid any attention you'd know the way to get info out of Garrett is to get it out of his friends." He sneered, people who you depended on just betrayed you in the end, whether on purpose or by accident. " I bet you gold pieces to glow worms that Gutch knows every last little detail of their relationship. You need to work on your game face if you want to get the good info, the whole insatiable gossip facade isn't actually good for getting what you want. It's always much better to play the concerned clanmate card." He leaned back smirking at Afilade, He wanted to see just how deep this whole calm as a cucumber persona went, and it didn't hurt to work on his different facade, bringing out bad cop always relied on how much information he really had and how well he could bluff.

((This is awful and Leaf is a *****, he's testing Afilade, and he thinks he's hot ****, whether he actually is or not is up to interpretation. Ie. LeafLitter's interpretation is that he is hot ****. Sorry for all the words omc))
@Incalyscent

Crypsis nearly startles at the offer for a drink. "Sure if you're offering, why not?" She starts getting out of her seat when she realizes his offer is for him to get her a drink, not for Crypsis to get her own. "I guess you're getting the drink then? What is with you types and getting things for people? Is it a politeness thing to act like I can't get my own drink? I'm trying to understand here, what do you get out of grabbing my drink for me?" The whole gesture seemed to her more like an insult if anything though she didn't feel insulted, in fact, she almost felt good? It was always nice when someone did something for you, she supposed, though she didn't often let others take care of her. Slipstream had, when she'd been younger, but as she grew he let her be independent, sensing her need for freedom, and to take care of herself.

LeafLitter chuckled, interesting that Afilade couldn't get this information. "Seems to me that Garrett just doesn't like you much, seems to me none of his little friends like you very much for that matter, you're information is hardly very in depth. Garrett is around our lair all the time, hanging around Slipstream and bringing the tart out to bars and the like. If you'd paid any attention you'd know the way to get info out of Garrett is to get it out of his friends." He sneered, people who you depended on just betrayed you in the end, whether on purpose or by accident. " I bet you gold pieces to glow worms that Gutch knows every last little detail of their relationship. You need to work on your game face if you want to get the good info, the whole insatiable gossip facade isn't actually good for getting what you want. It's always much better to play the concerned clanmate card." He leaned back smirking at Afilade, He wanted to see just how deep this whole calm as a cucumber persona went, and it didn't hurt to work on his different facade, bringing out bad cop always relied on how much information he really had and how well he could bluff.

((This is awful and Leaf is a *****, he's testing Afilade, and he thinks he's hot ****, whether he actually is or not is up to interpretation. Ie. LeafLitter's interpretation is that he is hot ****. Sorry for all the words omc))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35