Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Eleven's Crusade [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(( @Kabber Alrighty! Thanks for letting us know. c: I'll assume that his character is tagging along quietly until he gets back. ))
(( @Kabber Alrighty! Thanks for letting us know. c: I'll assume that his character is tagging along quietly until he gets back. ))

Mithra was surprised when Viridis explained what an 'emperor' was. What a terrible thing, she felt a little remorseful for asking. Though she was glad she knew what it was now. She shimmied out a bit from behind Sidereus, curiously watching as the injured imperial approached them with another dragon.

Were they having visions too? While Mithra was curious about the two new comers, she wasn't too sure about the injured one. Why was he so hurt? She chewed on her cheek absently, and decided when Viridis deemed it safe enough to come out of hiding, she would go greet them. He seemed smart enough.

Mithra was surprised when Viridis explained what an 'emperor' was. What a terrible thing, she felt a little remorseful for asking. Though she was glad she knew what it was now. She shimmied out a bit from behind Sidereus, curiously watching as the injured imperial approached them with another dragon.

Were they having visions too? While Mithra was curious about the two new comers, she wasn't too sure about the injured one. Why was he so hurt? She chewed on her cheek absently, and decided when Viridis deemed it safe enough to come out of hiding, she would go greet them. He seemed smart enough.
253702_c02e7285d62081d6_I.gif
@Alexstrasza
((i found a way to come online at least once twice a day until Friday so ye))

"I would hope she would." Kalfu rumbled softly, following the Imperial's lead. It was no surprise to her that many others had come to seek out Flamecaller. Everyone had questions about what was going on.
"Do you think she knows what is going on?"
@Alexstrasza
((i found a way to come online at least once twice a day until Friday so ye))

"I would hope she would." Kalfu rumbled softly, following the Imperial's lead. It was no surprise to her that many others had come to seek out Flamecaller. Everyone had questions about what was going on.
"Do you think she knows what is going on?"
Help hatch and raise my dragons in Dragon Cave!
61EQ1.gif jECol.gif rhF9N.gif 1bWg5.gif
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
Help hatch and raise my dragons in Dragon Cave!
61EQ1.gif jECol.gif rhF9N.gif 1bWg5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8