Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bonded (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Lipizzara @Esinololly @Quadruped @Vourflight

Tumang coiled his long body on the ground to lie down and think about this situation, his paranoid thoughts running about his mind. When it came to the unusual and unknown, he was probably a little obsessed about it. To him, there was no such thing as a coincidence.
@Lipizzara @Esinololly @Quadruped @Vourflight

Tumang coiled his long body on the ground to lie down and think about this situation, his paranoid thoughts running about his mind. When it came to the unusual and unknown, he was probably a little obsessed about it. To him, there was no such thing as a coincidence.
Help hatch and raise my dragons in Dragon Cave!
61EQ1.gif jECol.gif rhF9N.gif 1bWg5.gif
@Fearsasylum @Esinololly @Quadruped @Lipizzara

Moonwell listened to them talk and spoke up, blinking slowly.

"There doesnt have to be a coincidence. It could be that we were all heading somewhere and just managed to fly or walk into the same location and, due to there being others, came in to see if something had happened. Merely just travel and your own curiosity led you here.
But if we are to get sciency about it, it could have been a magnetic pull the area could be putting off, affecting your navigational skills in your head and drawing you here. Like how a bird feels the need to go south. Whatever you wish to think." She watched the snake that was wrapped around her neck slither to her left leg and wave its self at Pomella and Moonwell slowly walked closer to the dragon, lifting her arm. The snake, now closer, did figure 8's with its tongue hanging out, as if trying to cheer her up.
@Fearsasylum @Esinololly @Quadruped @Lipizzara

Moonwell listened to them talk and spoke up, blinking slowly.

"There doesnt have to be a coincidence. It could be that we were all heading somewhere and just managed to fly or walk into the same location and, due to there being others, came in to see if something had happened. Merely just travel and your own curiosity led you here.
But if we are to get sciency about it, it could have been a magnetic pull the area could be putting off, affecting your navigational skills in your head and drawing you here. Like how a bird feels the need to go south. Whatever you wish to think." She watched the snake that was wrapped around her neck slither to her left leg and wave its self at Pomella and Moonwell slowly walked closer to the dragon, lifting her arm. The snake, now closer, did figure 8's with its tongue hanging out, as if trying to cheer her up.
@Vourflight @Esinololly @Lipizzara @Fearsasylum

Elarth shrugged, finding Moonwell's theory very much plausible. "Well, then, I suppose that while I'm here, I'd profit from making allies, and I find no better way to do that than with small talk." He paused, watching the small, white snake do little loops on the dragons wrist. "Is that your pet... er... familiar?" He tilted his patterned head.
@Vourflight @Esinololly @Lipizzara @Fearsasylum

Elarth shrugged, finding Moonwell's theory very much plausible. "Well, then, I suppose that while I'm here, I'd profit from making allies, and I find no better way to do that than with small talk." He paused, watching the small, white snake do little loops on the dragons wrist. "Is that your pet... er... familiar?" He tilted his patterned head.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
@Fearsasylum @Esinololly @Quadruped @VourFlight

Pomella looked up at the albino snake a small smile on her face, she got er claws and lightly patted the snakes head and stroked it. She stopped for a moment and rubbed her eyes that where slightly bloodshot from her silent whimpering then continued to pet the snake with a gentle touch her spirits slowly rising again.
@Fearsasylum @Esinololly @Quadruped @VourFlight

Pomella looked up at the albino snake a small smile on her face, she got er claws and lightly patted the snakes head and stroked it. She stopped for a moment and rubbed her eyes that where slightly bloodshot from her silent whimpering then continued to pet the snake with a gentle touch her spirits slowly rising again.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Hello! I'm fearsasylum's friend. He wanted me to let you know that he won't be able to get on for a week!
Hello! I'm fearsasylum's friend. He wanted me to let you know that he won't be able to get on for a week!
he/they
((is anybody heeere? i wanna reply but i'm not sure how to yet.))
((is anybody heeere? i wanna reply but i'm not sure how to yet.))
@Fearsasylum
still here.
@Esinololly @Quadruped @VourFlight
*Pokes everyone*
@Fearsasylum
still here.
@Esinololly @Quadruped @VourFlight
*Pokes everyone*
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
(*Gets poked* Oops! I seem to have forgotten. XD)

Elarth waits for an answer, then sniffs haughtily when none comes. He glances around the open plain, looking for any lights that could suggest civilization, but finds none.
(*Gets poked* Oops! I seem to have forgotten. XD)

Elarth waits for an answer, then sniffs haughtily when none comes. He glances around the open plain, looking for any lights that could suggest civilization, but finds none.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
((sorry to say but i'm leaving this rp. im exalting almost all of my dragons and starting new so sorry))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7